3am Discussions

wait wait, literally friday i went to mcdonalds and guess what I ordered ;) I couldnt help but smile

Indigo's POV:

My eyes widen as more thuds hit my window. I shouldn't have read the paranormal posts, fuck. I curl deeper into my duvet until I hear Harry's voice. What the hell is that white boy doing here at 3 am? I crawl out of bed and open my window, sure enough Harry stood below and chucked a pebble up, hitting my forehead.

"Shit! Sorry," He whisper yells.

I roll my eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You said I could come over!" He replies.

"I said tomorrow!"

"Technically it is tomorrow." He smirks.

"Alright smart ass, I'll let you in but you need to be quiet." I hiss.

He nods and I walk downstairs quietly, unlock the door then let him in. He opens his mouth and I press my index finger to my lips, which makes him close it immediately. I lead him upstairs and he stops, his face scrunched up and mouth open. It was too late to stop him when he sneezed like a god damn elephant outside of my parents bedroom.

"You can't listen to directions, huh?" I grumble and quickly push him into my bedroom.

He smirks as he looks around my room, which was honestly like the only place I am. I literally live in here. I felt as if I should give some sort of introduction, such as: this is the place where I eat, sleep, masturbate to hot band members- no. Not that last part.

"So, this is my room." I say awkwardly, my eyes darting anywhere but him.

He smiles. "It's cozy."

I shrug, unsure of what to really say in response. "Do you want me to give you the books?"

"Yeah, mind if I sit here?" He asks, referring to my desk chair where a pile of laundry rested.

"Sure, let me move that." I smile weakly and gather up the clothing in my arms then dump them into a corner. He sits on the chair while I grab the second book of the After series, then hand it to him.

"Mind if I just read for a bit?" He asks.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." I mumble, thinking about my parents and their reactions if they found out.

"I'll leave around four thirty?" He suggests.

I nod finally and grab my current read from the desk before plopping myself onto my bed. I crack it open to the last page I read, but I couldn't focus on the words for once. My eyes kept glancing over to Harry, whose eyes were trained onto the page.

"Harry, why do you hate my name?" I blurt out, not even sure where the question came from.

He lifts his head, his green eyes meeting my brown ones. "What do you mean?"

"You always make fun of my name, why? Is it really that dumb?" I mumble, looking at my black and white duvet.

"I don't hate your name, I think it's actual really beautiful." He answers.

"That's bullshit, you always make fun of it." I snap.

"No it isn't, Indigo. I love your name! Why would I hate my crushes name?" He grumbles.

"What?" Did I hear him correctly?

"That's right, I like you. I like you a lot, I know it doesn't seem that way but I do. I know I always pick on you, but I honestly didn't realize how mean I was. And for that, I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry I hurt you, I'm so sorry I made your life a living hell." His voice cracks, and he looks as if he was about to cry.

What the hell am I supposed to say? I don't like him back that way, but I want to try? "I've forgiven you already, Harry. I know my explosion on Friday didn't seem as though I had, but I forgave you a long time ago."

"I know you don't like me, Indigo. But if you could just give me a chance, let me show you who I really am, I'd be grateful. Please?" He asks, his eyes silently begging me to agree.

I cross my arms. "We'll try being friends first, and only friends for now."

He nods, a smile spread across his lips. "Just friends, for now."

"Don't get too cocky, Styles." I tease, pointing my index finger at him.

He raises his hands. "Just saying."

I roll my eyes. "Also, if you plan on waking me up early one day don't come over to my house that night!" I warn him, throwing a pillow at his curly head. But my attempt failed when he caught the pillow, a smug look on his features.

"I'm the quarterback, remember?" He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and make a face. "Yes, I remember."

He smiles and I wonder if I made the right decision- scratch that, I hope I made the right decision.

A/N:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sorry for the short chapter :) but its better than no chapter, yeah?

Thank you guys for 400+ reads already omg. I'm still surprised anyone likes this! xD

Don't forget to take a moment to vote/comment and tell me what you think will happen next!

I love you guys!

- Jen