news

Indigo's POV:

I drag myself out of bed and lazily go to the bathroom. After splashing freezing cold water on my face, I look out the window and see that it was still utterly dark. I could've sworn it was at least six thirty a.m, but it might as well be five.

I sigh and walk downstairs, deciding on just having a nice breakfast and a cup of tea until I need to get ready for school.

I sit down, a simple bowl of Frosted Flakes and a cup of spiced tea before me. I wonder about how Harry will act today. I mean, sure he said he liked me but with him you never know. I honestly don't know how many chances I can give this guy. If he goes back to being douche bag central, I don't think I can forgive him again. I just can't, I don't trust him.

"Jesus Christ, Indie!" My dad sighs from the bottom of the staircase.

I smile at him. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"What are you doing up, sweetheart?" He asks, walking over to the coffee maker.

"I couldn't fall back asleep." I shrug.

"Is something on your mind?" He asks.

"There's this guy..." I start out.

"Is it that Harry boy?" He asks me, still working on his mug of coffee.

"No, well yes actually. He said he liked me but I don't know," I mutter.

"No one says you have to like him back." He informs me.

"I know, I just don't want to lead him on."

"Well, give him a chance." He advises.

I purse my lips. "I guess."

"But if he hurts you, I'll wring his neck tighter than those skinny jeans your cousin wears." He warns, causing me to laugh.

"Alright dad." I smile.

"Feel better?"

"I do, actually. Thanks," I yawn.

"Well, now you have to go get dressed for school. No yawning," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and finish off my tea before placing the dishes into the sink and jogging upstairs to get ready.

-

"Indigo Jane Bryan, you have some explaining to do!" Izzy yells from down the hall.

"I haven't been in school for five minutes, and I'm already in trouble." I call back to her.

"Since when did you befriend the jerk face?" She whispered yelled when she approached me.

"Wait- how'd you know?" I ask her.

"Harry and Eva hashed it out in the parking lot like twenty minutes ago, she was not a happy camper." Izzy smirks, crossing her arms.

"Where's Harry then?"

"He walked off, I have no idea- where are you going?" She asks.

"To find Harry." I answer, already walking away from her.

I see Adam and tap on his shoulder. He turns around and gives me a once up look before smirking. "How can I help the lovely Indie today?"

I roll my eyes and scoff. "Where's Harry?"

He repeats my actions. "I don't fucking know."

"Well, you're useless aren't you?" I sigh and walk outside. The dreary weather gave me chills as I walked around the empty football field.

If I wanted to be alone, where would I be? I think to myself, looking around. The shed. I jog over to the shed where I had spent the school day a while back and see Harry sitting with a book in his lap.

"I found you." I smile.

He looks up at me and smiles, patting the grassy spot next to him. I plop onto the hard ground beside him and sigh.

"So, I heard about the little conflict with Eva." I say, not looking at him.

"And?"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"She's a bitch, what else is new?" He asks.

I laugh, nodding in agreement. "Very true."

He smiles. "You should come to the game."

"What game?"

"The football game, that sport I play you know?" He chuckles.

"Oh. I don't think so," I say.

"Why not?" He asks, jutting his button lip out in a pout.

I laugh, shaking my head. "I don't know the first thing about football."

"It's easy."

"It's a bunch of guys chasing a tiny ball on a big field." I say simply.

"I," he begins but stops. "Alright, very true."

"See? You don't need me there."

"I want you there though."

"Harry." I groan.

"C'mon, please?" He pouts, batting his eyelashes.

"I just don't..."

"Pleaseeee." He drags out the words with a puppy dog face.

Fuck it. "Fine, fine." I sigh.

"Yes!" He cheers and the bell rings.

"I feel like I'm going to regret this." I sigh as we stand up.

"I'll win the game for you." He smiles, making my face heat up.

"Let's go to class, Styles." I sigh.

A/N:
Short update I know but the next chapter will be longer
Maybe.....
Sorry for not updating for 11 days holy snap o-o I honestly have no excuse xD
Thank you guys for 600 reads ALREADY LIKE WTFFFFF?!?
Can yall check out my new fanfic called Agliophobia ? It's an Ashton fanfic :)
Don't forget to vote/comment your thoughts!
I love you guys!
- Jen