Chapter - 20

Mini's POV:

After a long day of absorbing all the stress from those annoying people around and starving to death, I headed home to find something to fill my stomach. It's been a day, and guess it's time to switch again. Akshara should be grateful enough that I don't leave her body elsewhere. At least she should stock some foods in the fridge as a way of appreciation. Damn that girl, does she even eat?

I parked the motorcycle back to the garage where it came from, another plus point for bringing their things back into its place. I should've left this outside if not for her, holding my body as her hostage as she's in my vessel. If a single thing changes in there I swear to her bones, I'll knock the life out of her.

A small box is placed in front of the door as I walk into the front porch. No one was there when I checked around the area hoping to catch who put the thing in there. With no one around, I look it up and read the note attached with it. Doesn't look suspicious to me though, and it's too small to fit something deadly - - perhaps.

"I know you're starving feed yourself, "the note says

Must be food. Definitely food because I don't feed myself with shits other than food. Hmmm what a great timing. Im hungry. I wonder who sent this thing her suitor? Lover? A friend? A killer? Her dog? Damn, nothing beats a mysterious box from a mysterious sender. Anyway, I opened it and a bunch of sandwiches and a cola was inside enough for me to dig in right away. I won't let myself starve here. I still need the energy to plot things I'm about to do. If I get food poisoning from this, I don't know who's gonna suffer but it's better if she suffers since this is her body. This is also one way to figure it out.

Since the day I woke up from this body, all I ever felt was irritation and random headaches. I never actually had a plan to live in this body and Akshara's kind of life. It's plain and boring that I would even die in an instant if I try to live the way she does. One thing was kicking in my instinct since then, it was the urge to follow that map that led me into a place where I saw Harshad. He's fucking familiar I swear but I can't distinguish the first time that I saw him. It's like a faint memory but I think I already met him somewhere else before, not that I care but he's making my head hurt damn it.

I finished the drink and the sandwiches and carried on changing my clothes before I decided to lay in the bed for a rest. Now that I have a thought of it, Akshara seems to be way different than I am. An opposite version, a weakling, has a bland taste, has a long hair and loves ponytails base from her pictures in the wall, a goody two shoes, a loser - - 1 can sense that cause I'm not, but is also a smartass. She have tons of books in her room and a lot about sciences and stuffs.

Maybe this thing that is happening to us is some science shit and she's into finding out the solution for this. Hmm, I won't blame her. I would've search for explanations if I was her but I'm not so I'll just leave that phase to her.

I almost forgot to put a note before closing my eyes. She should be happy I'm starting to build a dream for her part.

Hey loser, I had a shot. Don't ever change a thing because if you do, you'll end up lifeless in a lake understood?

She'll be more than confused in the morning but it's up to her to figure out which is which.

-------------------------------------------------

Akshara's pov:

"Holy mother of ---"

I checked the phone's gallery right after I opened my eyes. There are no single pictures left of the place I spent my whole day to take a documentation of It was my last straw in finding a clue about this occurrence. When I woke up at the place, I decided to stay and took a shot of every detail of the house ever since Harshad left. It was all stored in this cellphone, a compilation in an album yet nothing appears in the gallery.

I had it in my hands! but why - how did that happen? arghhh! dang it. It was supposed to be here! From thousands down into one single clue. This is hopeless, I don't know what else to do. One thing is for sure, I can bring my things with me as long as it is attached to my body or is with me. I mean I had a try and I better have another next time. The bed is attached to me when I sleep though, including the sheet and the pillow but it's not there. Maybe it's in random or in particular sizes.

Speaking of Harshad, I Haven't apologized yet from the things that I've said to him. It wasn't my intention to talk like that. It's just that I'm tired and my head's a mess, I can't think straight. Ill better make it up to her next time.

Mini....

She might've been knocked into her senses because I am now wearing my pajamas. The last time I woke up was terrible, I was still in my work clothes that she defines as stylish and with left over make up in my face but now it's different. The note must've worked on her but the room's still messy and my things are scattered everywhere. The note thing does look like blackmailing but I am doing this for our sakes. She won't do anything harmful to me and I won't do anything to hers. It's just fair play.

I went into my table to see the crumpled pieces of papers on top. It was my message with a fuck you reply, so badly written I almost didn't recognize it. Well played Mini, I didn't expect for a reply nor this kind of reply but I guess it worked for you.

Notes with that word were spread on my table, others even flew off the desk. Just then I noticed a yellow sticky note posted in my board which I clearly recognize, is hers. I never used the yellow sticky notes area in a pastel of notes so yeah, it's definitely hers. Just like her replies and doodles in the other notes, her handwritten is unrecognizable, it's written big but is continuous not in a cursive way but in a different way and the ink spill is making it worse.

Hey loser, I had a shot.

Don't ever change a thing because if you do you'll end up lifeless in a lake understood?

WHAT?? WHAT DOES SHE MEAN??

A SHOT????

I can't feel anything when I wake up, I'm not also bleeding so it just mean the other thing Don't tell me...

I SWEAR MINI, IF YOU KILLED SOMEONE OUT THERE-----

Mr Harshad is calling...

I had to breathe heavily to escape the negative thoughts 1 had when I read her note. I should be calm so I can think better but the name on my screen gives me chills. He doesn't usually do this why would he call me early this morning? My heart is beating fast from the emotions I am feeling right now. I don't know if I should be afraid or nervous or what.

Mini, what on earth did you do this time again? Do I have to always figure out the things that you've been doing with your consciousness?

I clicked the answered button and waited for him to speak on the other line. "Akshara, meet me at my office now" his tone even made me panic the moment he started to speak.

Dang, I'm done for.