Chapter - 18

Mini's POV :

The door of the elevator opened just the exact time Harshad was waiting outside, maybe for a ride.

"Hey" he approached and without hesitation, he came inside the elevator before I even got to close it. He is fast.

"The guy told me that you want me to meet you at your office"

"Yeah, Arjun. I told him to relay that message once he sees you and --"

"What is it?"

Silence emerged. He's definitely thinking about what he wants out of me. The last time I remembered was when I dragged him from that girl. My instinct wants me to do so and of course I wouldn't let the day pass without taking it all out on that girl. Maybe he's on the mood to give me some scolding that I care less.

"What's with your outfit?" He ran his eyes from my head to my feet examining the outfit I had chosen.

"Nothing that bothers you"

"It's not appropriate for work and it bothers me---"

"First, there are no clothes in that freaking closet and second don't look" I hissed. No one wants his opinion so he shouldn't go around telling what people need to wear & what not.

The door opened again and this time, we stopped in the tenth floor of the building, I don't have much to do nor have anything in mind so maybe I'll just stick around with him for a bit. I don't know but he radiates an energy I want to hang with. I like the way he dresses too. I'm just here to criticize his every move.

"Good Morning Mr Harshad, the shoot's about to start and akshara where are you-----"

"Good Morning too. I want her to take the place of the one who backed out." he interrupted the guy's words.

Oh, that's why he wanted to see me. He's making me replace that someone who backed out. Hmm, not bad, I haven't experienced modelling and my fits gonna be great for it.

"Are you sure Sir? the guy shifted his hesitating look between me and harshad.

"Who do you think you are?" I blurted, he seemed to be judging my whole being and the look in his eyes are telling me that he doesnt want to do what this lady is telling him.

I'm well suited for it, is he blind or I'm gonna make him one.

"O-okay you can change your clothe----"

"No"

I declined his offer. What more could they give? "What's the theme?" Harshad asked at the guy who looks like he's about to throw his hands at me Prit try me.

"She should wear something cool"

"And you think this ain't cool?" I pointed my finger at him and back at me. What does he even know about styles? He looks nothing like those models I saw on billboards.

Nevermind, I'm tired of this already

I took a step back away from them. Maybe it's better to find something that can entertain me for a while.

"Where do you think you're going, Akshara?"

His words made my lips curl up in a lopsided grin. He knows what he's doing doesn't he?

He's interesting, I like his attitude.

"I was about to walk out but you stopped me so here I am obviously" I gave them a wide smile, enough for the man to be terrified and enough for him to let his eyebrows meet.

"Let's start, I've got a lot of stuff on my plate and I don't want even a second to get into waste"

I exclaimed to them, catching their attention with their brows all lifted up at the sight of me. What? I was told to model up so why are they just standing looking like they have nothing left to do?

"She's right guys, please prepare the set up for her. Thank you" After Harshad told them about it. They instantly moved their asses and went back to work and setting up the platform.

Tsk, why did they even got their jobs?

"You look different" he stood beside me as we watch the staff's prepare the the lightings and background for the shoot

"You also sounded different or maybe I just missed some details"

Crap. He might've noticed the difference between me and the pathetic Akshara. That girl warned me not to mess with her reality and Im doomed if she did something with mine. It's probably the time to act like her for this damn day. Anyway I can mess up her life real bad if something happens with my life there.

"What are you talking about?" I'm trying to get an idea about who Akshara is by asking this question. This might work.

"You're not the Akshara who loves to have a coffee in the morning before work. You're not even greeting people in here and you answer rudely" he squinted his eyes at me.

"I just didn't get enough sleep and people here are getting into my nerves I mean who wouldn't be irritated when the first thing---"

"You're not that easily irritated either." he added raising more suspicion.

Damn, he's right in the gut. I hate interacting with people and if I do, it always irritates me. This is not Akshara's quality but mine.

"How does that concern you?" he's digging too personally. Not that I'm avoiding it but it's like he's overpassing territories.

"A lot"

"Then what concerns you doesn't bother me so stop asking those damn questions no one ever wanted to answer." 1 uttered while gritting my teeth, he's starting to get into my nerves right now and I beg not to make any mess this time for that idiot might alter something in my world. Damn it, if only I could punch everyone I like.

"But you just did a smirk"plastered in his face as his eyes looked teasingly.

"Coffee?" a guy went nearby and if I'm not mistaken, he's the Arjun guy I left earlier on the ground floor. He's bringing cups of coffee with him and as I remembered, he said Akshara loves having coffee in the morning so I took one even if it's against my will.

Damn everyone.

I took a sip from it, shifting my eyes elsewhere before he decides what to ask again and if that happens, maybe I can't handle myself the next time he asks around.

"You really did take a coffee didn't you?" from his smirking face, it all turned empty as I shot a glance at him

"Obviously. I need to have my daily dose of coffee to ease my mind" I answered after taking the cup away from my lips.

"But I was just kidding when I told you that you like early morning coffees-"

"SO"

"who are you?"