Chapter - 17

Akshara :

"Can't keep up with the morning routine can you?"

A voice from a distance slightly away from me sounded. It was familiar that I know where I ended up, just hearing that voice early in the morning.

"Harshad"

I mumbled before turning into my back to sneak in a few minutes of sleep. My body still feels tired from the events that happened yesterday. It was tiring yet fun though. I had the chance to have a few words with her while she is who she naturally is.

'Please get up now, we're gonna be late"

Ah right, Monday and a typical class day for them. I don't have the energy to get up and socialize when I haven't had a single clue on how to take back things the way it is. Last night, I had my camera set up again in my room's door and a set of note saying

Mini, don't ever mess up with my reality if you don't want me to mess up yours. Don't do stupid things if you may. If you decide to go to the agency since I know that you've been there twice, don't do unnecessary things that will make people think I'm insane. I will not beg because I know who you are. I am saving this, as one who also possesses your body let's be fair enough.

I wonder if she even had her eyes in the note nor the mess she made of my room. These days, I'm starting to hate mornings because of what turns out the moment dawn breaks from the sky. I hate going back to my body, taking all the blame from chaos I haven't stepped a single strand to.

"Then what are you supposed to do here alone?" I feel him sitting on the edge of my not so ever visible bed. I'm not going because I don't want to go to their school but I just hate the idea of pretending like someone I am not. I'm not used to the way she does her things in their school and I don't want people to notice nor point that out. It'll just worsen the situation more.

"Probably gonna sleep forever"

"That's not the likes of you Mini" he quoted.

"And it's not the likes of you to meddle with my life"

Right after those words I realize how bad of an answer that is. I never thought it would slip of my mouth that easy. Gracious! Akshara what's going on with you?

"Oh, I'm s-sorry. Food's already prepared & placed on the table. Please do eat and take care of yourself" his voice sounded disappointed and it's all because of my rudeness. The problems I'm thinking about went into my head that I made it affect my way of thinking,

"Wait Harshad, I'm sorry"

"No, it's fine. I understand you"

Just as I was about to explain, he left the room without giving a single look. I made him mad. My life's a mess and I took it all out to the only person who understands me. Great.

I stepped out of the bed to get things done and probably explore when I noticed a bulk inside my pocket. I took it out and was shocked with what it is.

It's my cellphone- a phone in my world.

----------------------------------------------&

Mini's POV:

"Fuck you."

I wrote in the crumpled piece of paper posted in the board inside this silly girl's room. She seems to not live her life to its fullest, just sad though that's why she doesn't understand every single thing that I'm doing.

It's still the same as I left. Messy, I love it.

Nothing to wear just plain clothes, poor styled one, too formal, too bland - argh I hate her style. Does she even know how to dress well? Damn, I remember this kid's got work too, that explains the formal wear in her tiny closet. tsk.

The last time I went into that freaking agency was when a stupid lady rushed towards me, well not me but this one's body but since it is , Mini taking over her I will not let anyone touch and belittle me. They're messing with the wrong soul.

Akshara huh, she's getting braver now. I wonder what she's up to but yeah I don't care about her so is with her social life. This boring place is making me lose my sanity and it's better to explore outside with different things to do but of course, let's start with her work. I'm starting to enjoy messing with the people around her, she maybe is the shy type or the hard worker type of employee probably behaving like an angel that's why the look on their faces hypes me whenever I do something unbelievable in the form of her body.

Speaking of which, I went to the garage of their house to take on the dusty motorcycle to work. I found its keys lying in the living room not secure enough but an advantage for me though. It's too uncleaned to be used for a daily basis, maybe she's not into riding such things? What a lame lady.

I started the engine and went into driving it to that agency. It's just nearby but I hate taking long walks.

"Hey, nice outfit" a young passerby exclaimed with a smirk of arrogance all over his stupid looking face. He stopped for a second thinking l'll go along with his jerkiness.

"Fuck you" I mouthed after moving out of the vehicle. That's my way of saying thanks for unnecessary and useless remarks. He's a typical idiot so he deserves it.

"Miss you cant park in the entrance-"

"Then park it somewhere else"

I tossed the key to the man in white who's in charge of the entrance, a guard to be precise. He scratched the back of his head not knowing what to do with it. Jeez, it's taking a lot of effort and time to park that vehicle, I'm not even gonna stay for too long so maybe that's okay.

"Good Morning Akshu, how are you?" another man, probably five inches taller than me approached, carrying a smoking coffee in his hand.

"What's so good in the mornings?"

"because we wake up -

"No"

"Can't you just say good morning too -

"NO"

I walked faster than his pace. Men are sometimes annoying aren't they? I don't want to waste a single word with him even though I felt like Akshara and him are close, I'm not her so he better move away from me, too bad he doesn't realize it.

"Hey Akshara, wait---"

I went inside the elevator and pressed the button to the fifth floor. I was lost when I first came here, it was out of curiosity when I picked the map in her bulletin board and ended up in this place. Her floor number's written in the back of her id and I'm not that stupid not to notice that it's her designated place.

'Harshad wants to see you in his off---"

His words were cut off by the doors closing shut in front of his face. Yeah right I almost forgot, I'm here for that Man.