Chapter - 4

Akshara :

There's no way I'm not dreaming...

Everything around me looks different, starting from myself up to the bed, the projected clock in the wall, the moving realistic paintings and this person in front of me. No - - this is insane or maybe I am insane.

"Never have I ever known a person who felt so lost in her own home." he exclaimed, his brows twitching up raising suspicion on the way his eyes examined me.

I gulped from where I sat. I don't know what is happening and I don't know how on earth I got here. It's giving me vibes from that one movie I watched where they killed their friend who acted suspiciously for no particular reason. Absurd.

Earlier he called me Mini.... with the same surname as I have, only, my name is Akshara. He also called himself Harshad - the same as my boss's name and he looks like him too. Like a carbon copy. No, this can't be...

Is anybody playing games with me?

"You're not sick, your health status on that headboard of yours says." he pointed behind me using his lips and to my surprise, the bed's transparent headboard was displaying my information. The name, age, my sugar level, the vitamins my body needed, needed water to drink and a lot more. Wow, just how insane can this be???!!

leez, I can't think about any life saving things to do right now. I can't make plans yet since as I've witnessed from the moment I opened my eyes, everything is kind of on a whole different level, like in an advanced technology. It's driving me crazy and I know there's still a lot crazier when I step my foot outside of that hole looking thing, maybe a door or what... It's super clear:

The safest thing to do right now is to pretend I am what he calls Mini. Yeah definitely I can do that but the only problem here is how should I know how this girl behaves?? Maybe if there is some profile out there or something like a character trait list of her, maybe I can try...

Oh

Now that's a plan.

"I bumped my head last night on that wall, I kinda had a hard time recalling things right now." I brought my hand to my head, scratching it as if I am still in pain from what had happened.

He looked at me in disbelief. He's walking around the room with his arms crossed looking like he is thinking if he should believe me or terminate me. I am exaggerating.

"Hmm" he sounded. He picked a small round thing from the table and threw it right at me.

"I'm taking advantage right now, hope you won't kill me if you're well." He showed a mocking smile, putting on a half piece of eyewear: I've seen something like that in sci-fi movies, like it shows data when you look at things. An
augmented reality.

I clicked the button from the circle and a blue light appeared from the hole in the middle followed by a picture of Dolly and some details in it. A hologram of her profile.

Name: Mini Rathod

Age: 20

Date fully formed: October 15, 1996

Gender: Female

Status: Individual

Hobbies: Making trouble

Likes: Nothing in particular

Dislikes: Everything nice

Wow, very informative. It helped a lot.

Her information is questionable. We have the same birthday but why is it different here from what I used to live in?

Date fully formed? What is she? Pokemon? and what is this status thing in here? Individual? Huh? Why are there no names of her parents included?

Hobbies, making trouble? Is that counted as a hobby? So that explains why she all has this badass look right here, not to judge though. She looks good I mean-1 look good.

Dislikes, everything nice? She must hate the Powerpuff Girls if ever she encounters one haha. I think Mini is somewhat cool but how can I ever handle that? If I'm gonna be trapped in this body for a long time, should I be acting good or continue the way she does things? I mean we're the total opposite...

"Are you okay now?" Harshad asked, sitting right in the big bike inside the room. Look at him, he also kinda looks like the total opposite of my boss. Mr Harshad is like a mysterious person, silent ones, has the feels that he's got nothing to do with anyone and likes his clothes in black. This Harshad... uh, he made fun of me earlier, keeps talking about stuff I don't know, he looks like he's approachable and he's a total ray of sunshine. For real.

"Answer me"

"Yeah I'm fine, whatever just go out of that damn door" I stepped out of the bed. Based on the info, Mini's the type of girl who is a reckless one and it's a possibility that she talks like that so I need to pretend that I am her even if it takes the hardest challenge of my life, swearing.

"Easy there Rathod, now you're angry. You haven't talked to me that way" he also stepped out from the motorcycle and walked slowly to where I'm standing.

He leaned closer, gradually putting his hand on my neck. He moved a step closer, his breath in my forehead and his grasp getting tighter.

"S-stop, w-what are you doing?" I stuttered, accompanied by the heavy stomping of my heart. I don't know what's his purpose is, the only thing I know is it's getting me nervous.

"Stay still, I'm just checking something" his hand traveled upwards, cupping my cheeks, his other hand rested on my neck. He looked at me intently, his eyes looking like it had a lot of things to say.

I feel nervous at the moment, my knees are trembling constantly and my breath becomes heavier as his gaze shifts to my lips.

I can't move an inch nor can I take my eyes off of him. This is the first time that I got a closer look at his face, I mean his features drew similar to that of my boss. His deceptively beguiling eyelashes match her eyes, a sparkling hazel one.

"Your eyes, have you gotten any sleep?" his brows folded, giving again another concerned look.

I took a step back away from him and proceeded to close my eyes for a while. He was really close, I thought... I thought he was about to take my first kiss. Jeez that almost kicked my soul out of this body.

The image of his face plays in my head and I was speechless with how that left an impact in my brain. I breathe deeply to shake away some negative thoughts in my head. I need to know what's going on here first.

I need to go home.

"Oh shoot, we're gonna be late," he dashed towards the built in shelf beside the door and grabbed keys from it..

He hurriedly went back in front of me and handed the keys.

I stared at him and at the keys in his hand not knowing what to do with it.

What? I asked.

"You're gonna drive to school today" another look of suspicion arises from his face. Fudge, now that is the thing I can't pretend to know.

I don't know how to drive that big bike and it looks heavy to the point that it can crush my bones once it rolls over me.

leez, I'm dead.