22

Vote guys!!!

Also share the book to your friends and family who would enjoy this genre!!

Onto the chapter now!!

**

The Light

She was embarrassed, furious, sad(?) and all the other emotions I love to see on her face.

A small smile appeared on my face, "You all should rest now, we can talk tomorrow, right now I have more crucial matters at hand" I said, they all gave a small bow when I left, I followed her, her steps quickened when she heard me.

She was smart that way, she always figured out it was me just from my footsteps.

"Suniye (Listen)" I called out for her, but she didn't stop, she kept on speed walking, "At least stop and talk to me" I yelled out, my voice echoed in the empty hallway, "No, you can talk to your whoever they were. They are more important" she said, I could hear the sarcasm from a mile away, she was throwing tantrums, just like a real wife.

I halted on that thought; she was my wife.

But she can never be the real one.

"Wait, or go away I don't care." I put my hands on either side of my waist.

She looked back, anger in her eyes, "Of course you don't care, but why would you shift my stuff in your room?"

"I was living peacefully alone, never getting in between anything you do" she said, "Maybe that's why I moved your things in my quarters Shadow" I spitted out, that was not the reason, at all.

She walked closer to me, slowly, silently.

"Ada, I told you my name, use it" she glared, "Ada, you are to sleep in my quarters, I will arrange a bedding for you" I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I sleep on a bedding? You will. I will sleep on that massive bed of yours" she cocked an eyebrow and turned to go, her hair slapping me in the process.

"Wrong way" I called out.

She turned around and speed walked towards her new room.

I walked behind her, my hands crossed behind my back, when arrow shot from the window, missing her cheek by a centimeter. She stood there shocked, her eyes wide, I ran to her, and touched her elbow, she came out of her trance and looked behind her at the arrow.

She looked like she was displeased, more than scared, "These people cant even their target right" she said, her hands on her waist, "I don't think they were trying to hit you" I pointed out to the small clothe tied to the neck of the arrow.

She licked her lips and went to retrieve it, "I swear if this is another one of those death threats, I will need my sword" she said.

She opened the clothe and there was indeed a message in there, "Ughh" she said while rolling her eyes, "Prepare the sword" she added, "Just read" I ordered, and she looked at the words, she read it and went silent.

"What is it?" I asked, she didn't look away or say anything, "I asked what—" my patience was limited, so I took the clothe from her hands and read in a whisper.

"Do you want to know who your father is?"

That's what it said, no death threats or anything.

But the colour of her face had vanished, "How...someone knows who my father is?" she hesitated.

"I think its just a plan to lure you out Ada, they must have found your weak point" I said, noticing the fact that she didn't correct me when I said that her father was her weak point.