XLIII = 43

Dave's POV

"You need to call mama

"You need to call mama. She been asking about you" I said into the phone while watching the kids play outside.

"Man she be hard to reach. We be playing phone tag in this mfa" King said making me laugh.

"Aye, imma hit you later. I just walked into this building" King said and I nodded before hanging up. I laid back watching the kids enjoy themselves. Chosen started moving making me look down at him and he was smiling up at me.

"Wassup fatfat. You finally up" I said to him, he just smiled at me and then closed his eyes going back to sleep.

"Kiss your sister for me little man" I said softy put the umbrella up so the sun wouldn't be beaming on him.

"AHHHHHH" I heard Mircale and Kobi scream out. They were running away from Amoura and Kairi.

"They are wild" I said to myself while laughing. I reached for my phone seeing that it was 12:00 and Ari was still gone. She needs to come home I'm trying to fuck. I started scrolling down my Instagram feed and liked a few pictures and I commented on a few. Then I made my way to X(twitter), and I started scrolling down my newsfeed, pictures from Ari's account popped up and Lord she is beautiful.

"Ay yall want a baby brother or sister" I said to them, and they looked at me crazy.

"But dad we have Chosen" Amoura said while they came and sat beside me. We had these big lawn beach chairs outside so we could all fit in 1 big ass chair. Thanks to Ari.

"So.... Yall don't want a lot of siblings" I said because I just wanted to see where their heads are at.

"A boy would be nice. But it don't matter" Kairi said while leaning on me so I knew she was sleepy.

"NAP TIMEEEEEE" I yelled out instantly regretting it because it made Chosen jump out of his sleep causing him to cry.

"DADDD" Amoura said making me laugh as I rocked Chosen back to sleep, the girls go comfortable.

"Night night. I love you girls" I said to them as I saw their breathing slow down.

Ari's POV

"Weeew todays has been a long fuckin day. But I just made it home, so imma talk to y'all later" I said into the group call.

"Y'all tryna go out tonight" Santana said.

"Naw I'm out. I'm chilling with my kids this weekend" Caresha said and it made smile.

"Yeah count me out as well" Jayda said and I heard Santana sighed making me laugh some.

"Ari what are you laughing for" he said.

"Because I'm not gonna be able to come either" I said knowing he was about to make a big deal.