I = 1

Ari's POV

"Jaydaaaaa come on we're going to be late" I yelled from downstairs while I checked myself out in the mirror.

"I'm coming. I had to make sure this is really what I wanted to wear. Do you like it? Do I look fine" Jayda asked me as she walked down the stairs. I looked down at her outfit seeing she had on a colorful sleeveless top and a mini silver pencil skirt to match.

"Yeahhh look at your bodyyyy. But yes you look amazing best" I said as I looked at her ass as she walked past.

"And yo ass is sitting riiight!!!" I said making us both laugh. I grabbed my purse so we could walk out the door. We got invited out to a lounge for influencer night, in New York.

"Let me take your picture" Jayda asked me, I stopped so I could take the picture, and then I took hers. It was a Black Truck waiting for us outside, we got inside the truck and it was 2 shots filled with liquor. We took the shots and sat back as the truck pulled off towards the lounge. I posted my picture on tInstagram and I began scrolling a little bit

❤️ Liked by Yourstrueee and 495,294 others Thetrue_DON: Can't get enough of me 💛Disabled comments

Thetrue_DON: Can't get enough of me 💛
Disabled comments

I felt the car come to a stop and when I looked up we were outside of the lounge bar. It was packed and security was deep outside. I followed Jayda out of the truck, we walked hand in hand into the building, we spoke as we were guided to our seats. Once we sat down a few minutes later the lights dimmed down and Oprah Winfrey, Octavia Spencer, Viola Davis, Tyler Perry, Russell Hornsby, Micheal B Jordan, Jamie Foxx, and many more actors & actresses face began popping up on the screen.

The film was about how people came from nothing and now they are living the life they always dreamed of. It was a motivational film.

"Babe what we going to eat" Jayda said looking at me, with a pout on her face.

"Umm do you wanna cook or get something while we are out" I asked

"Mmmm let's go to Bojangles" Jayda said with a big smile on her face (A/N: Bojangles is the one of the best chicken spot to me... I know New York doesn't have one)

"Okay fat ass, but let me order first" I said as she nodded. She told the driver where to take us and then leaned back into me pulling out her phone, I closed my eyes for the moment. I felt kisses in my collarbone making me open 1 of my eyes, all I saw was Jayda head.

"Mmmm get on Jayda. Not right now" I said while pushing her away, and she pouted.

"Ughhh you get on my nerves but wake up we here hoe" Jayda said as she opened the door waiting for me. We walked inside and order our food and sat at a table as they prepared my food. A group of people walked in being all loud but I just minded my business.