XXVI = 26

Ari's POV

"Make sure you wrap your hair up at night Ms

"Make sure you wrap your hair up at night Ms.Nancy" I said as I combed through her silk pressed hair.

"Oh you know I will baby. And take it easy. Tell David to stop by now William been asking about him" Ms.Nancy said as she handed me $75. I smiled as I watched her walk towards the front of the shop. I looked at my calendar and saw that I had 1 more client today, which I was super excited about.

"How many more clients" Jayda asked me as she walked to her station, I looked at her she had on a cute yellow outfit.

"I have 1 more but she is getting a touch up so it should take long. I'm ready to go and I'm hungry." I said while leaning on my chair.

"Wanna get seafood when we leave" Jayda asked looking at me.

"Mmm yeah that coo" I said and she nodded her head at me. I saw my client coming in and it was Kash Doll.

"Hey Kash I didn't know you were coming" I said as she sat in my chair.

"Well I couldn't get my best friend because she was booked and busy so I knew you were the next best thing" Kash said as I nodded. I poured alcohol & oil onto a paper towel and began rubbing it in her lace.

"I'm just gonna give you a whole new install, it that okay" I asked as I lifted the rest of her lace.

"Yeah, that's fine, I have a new wig in the car. If you want to use that" Kash said and I nodded my head. I let her go to her car, to get the wig.

"Jayda can you call Tae for me and see if he pick up" I asked and she did what I asked, she was finishing up on her client. Kash Doll walked back in with 3 different wigs, for me to choose from.

"Pick any one you want" Kash told me as I looked at the wigs in front of me. I didn't like any of them.

"What if I don't like any of these wigs. I have some wigs I can choose from in my office that are brand new" I said honestly and she laughed.

"I love that you're blunt and it's what ever you want to do." she said and I nodded my head. I excused myself, I took the stairs to my office, and I went in my drawer to look at the different wigs. I grabbed 2 different wigs and I walked back downstairs.