XV = 15

Dave's POV

"I'm glad you home

"I'm glad you home. I ain't never liked seeing you locked up" I said as King made his way towards my car.

"Yeah that shit is for the birds. A nigga look too good to be in jail. You think mama knows" King said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Nigga not you being scared of mama" I said while laughing.

"Man shut up shit" King said as he got in the passenger seat. Now we are just waiting on Tae, Ari is in the backseat. A few minutes later Tae was walking out.

"Sup" I said as he got closer to the car.

"Hi" Tae said lowly with his head down.

"Ayee look you gonna have to explain yourself at some point because what the fuck. I'm not gonna get in yo ass because it's not my place, but you hurt my brother fr man. Now come on so we can leave" I said as I held the door open for him and then I walked around to the driver side getting in and pulling off.

"Stop so I can get some food" King said and I nodded my head. I heard whispering in the back and I knew Ari was talking to Tae, so I let them be. I pulled up to Chick-fil-A and King and I got out.

"You know what you getting" I asked as we walked through the door.

"Of course" King said as he stepped to the counter placing his order, I hope he get Tae something because I'm not. After King moved out the way I walked up.

"Lemme get uhhhh. A number Spicy Deluxe chicken sandwich with ranch and a large fry as my side. And a Large water with extra ice" I stopped so she could get all of that in the system.

"Also lemme get.... Y'all's 20 piece nuggets with 3 Polynesian sauce and a large mac&cheese, and a Large seeet tea extra ice and a side cup of ice" I said to the lady and I pulled a 50 dollar bill out my pocket, handing it to her. And I stepped to the side so other people can order.

"Damn Ari gonna eat all that" King said while laughing.

"That girl can eat, but frfr she eating for 3 I can feel it" I said with a smile on my face.

"Ohhh shit congratulations nigga. It better a boys. I'm tired of all these females. I love my nieces but we need more boys" King said as he grabbed his food and I grabbed mine right after.

"Don't say anything because we haven't forsure found out frfr" I said as we walked out towards the truck.

Ari's POV