XLI = 41

Dave POV

"How you like the lay out mamas" I said while looking down at Ari who was looking around the house

"It's nIce. I like how the kids have their own hallway and we have our own" she said and I nodded.

"Is it anything you don't like about the house" I asked her. She let go on my arm and walked towards the back yard, which had a lot of space.

"It just not much of a back yard. I know we have a lil something on the side. Buuut" she started to say and then continued to look around. Before turning back to me.

"I love it!!!! When can we move" she said and I smiled at her.

"Tomorrow can y'all be crack here at 8:00 am" my agent asked us.

"Yes we can" Ari said as we all laughed at her excitement.

"AHHH IM SO HAPPY" she said as she jumped onto me. She kissed me before pulling away.

"Do you like the house pa" she asked me as I walked out of the house, walking towards our car.

"I love it actually. I was just hoping you did. Now how are we gonna pack up both houses" I asked her as she got in the car and I started the car pulling off.

"Mmmm we will just pack up our homes. I'll break my lease and you can keep your house in New York. What if we move your mom into the house" she said and I rubbed my chin.

"That's not a bad idea and at least she'll still be in NYC m since don't want to move" I said out loud, more to myself.

"What about your shops" I asked her, glancing over at her as I drive to a restaurant so we could eat.

"Mmmm I guess I could either sale them let someone I trust run them. Jayda & Jay are moving here, Yaya is moving here as well." Ari said as she unlocked her phone getting on it. I decided to eat at a Hibachi Restaurant.

"Mmm you must of read my mind" Ari said as she seen where we was eating at.

"Nah baby, I'm just right like that" I said while dancing in my seat and we both laughed as we got out the car.

"You are a fucking foo" Ari said while shutting the door. We walked up to the restaurant and it was a little crowded.

"You want to eat"

"AHHHHHHH" I heard from a far. I looked up and it was girls coming our way making me mentally roll my eyes.

"OMGGG DAVE EAST AND ARIANAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUU" I heard and I put a smile on my face. Ari started taking pictures with everyone, I walked towards the container so I could order our food to go, because we definitely not eating her.