XXI = 21

Ari's POV

"Sooooo that's your official style for the trip" Jayda asked me as we were in the studio office

"Sooooo that's your official style for the trip" Jayda asked me as we were in the studio office. Jay was recording something and so was David. We have an hour before we have to pick the kids up and then go to the airport.

"Yeah something cute and simple." I said as I posted a picture to my story on instagram. I viewed Jayda's story and hearted it and then I saw Tae's story, I looked at it and closed my phone.

"Have you talked to Tae since everything happened" I asked Jayda.

"Mmm no I tried reaching out but all he does is read my message and then that's it. He doesn't reply or nothing. But I think he is going out of town as well, I just don't know where" Jayda said as she finished applying her lip gloss and then turned to look at me.

"I tried reaching out so I could see how his apartment came along but I'm blocked so I don't know" I said as I sighed.

"Ayooooo yall ready" I heard Jay say as he appeared in the door way.

"Yeah we readyyyy" I said as they laughed. I grabbed my purse and headed out behind them.

"Where is David" I said looking around not seeing him anywhere.

"He outside" Jay said as he held the door open for us. I saw that the truck was already started so I knew he had to be in the truck. I opened the door to the passenger seat and Dave was on the phone, he had an angry look on his face.

"WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED NOW!! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN SO LONG NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANNA SHOW YOUR FACE.. it's not happening" Dave said as he hung the phone up. I slowly grabbed his hand and kissed it. I don't like seeing him upset.

"Who was that" I asked softly, not wanting to upset him more then he already was.

"Fucking Samantha. Her dumb ass talking about "I want shared custody over our daughter. She needs to be around her real mother".... Like stop playing with me, she crazy as hell of she think I'm letting Amoura stay with her, let alone go over " Dave said as he pulled off towards the house. My mother was at the house with them.