XXIII = 23

Dave's POV

"Damn everyone decided to book the tour I see, ain't no room on this bitch" I said as I held Miracle close to me, as we walked onto the bus

"Damn everyone decided to book the tour I see, ain't no room on this bitch" I said as I held Miracle close to me, as we walked onto the bus. Our seats were on the upper level.

"Right, and they are making Kobi nervous she damn near finna kill me. Shit, let loose girl I got you" King said and I turned around seeing Kobi clinging onto King very tight, making me laugh.

"Let go mamas you fine" I said while looking t Kobi seeing her relax a little bit. It made me wonder what she has been through in the past 3 years. I looked a Kairi who was walking ahead with Ari, and she was close to Ari as well.

"You will be alright. Come on, its hot as fuck. I'm ready to sit down, I'm starting to sweat. Yo big headed ass in the fucking way." Jayda said as she mugged King.

"Just for that make me move" King said while folding his arms and standing still.

"Yall better behave and act like 2 grown adults" Ari said as she looked back at them before walking up the stairs.

"Yes MOM" They said in union, I laughed at both of them before walking up the stairs to find my seat. I looked down at Miracle who was slowly falling asleep.

"You sleepy little one" I said causing her to look up at me and she nodded her head. I finally made it to my seat, and I sat own getting comfortable, after I got comfortable Miracle got comfortable. I had one arm around her, holding her close and I had my other arm stretched out.

....................

"Sorry for the delay. We are waiting for a few more people to come back and then we will be headed towards Barbados" the tour guide said as he made his way downstairs.

"Mama what are we eating" Amoura asked as she looked up at Ari.

"At the end of the tour the last stop is at a restaurant. Thats where we will eat at for dinner but until then I have some candy" Ari said while reaching in her purse pulling out a bag of candy handing it to Amoura. 

"Let me have some" I said to Amoura, but I was looking at the bag to see what type of candy she has. Amoura handed me a piece of candy. I kissed her forehead before eating the candy.

"Sorry I lost track of time. I thought yall had left" I heard a voice that was all too familiar. I looked up and it was Tae. He sat in the first seat he seen, which was a few seats ahead of us.

"Err timeeeeee" I said catching everyone's attention. I nodded my towards the front. Everyone looked at the front and I heard sighs. I looked at everyone's face and it all had different expressions.

"We can never catch a break" Jay said as he leaned back in his seat, Jayda sat next to him. I looked in the seat directly in front of us Kairi was leaning on Yosohn and Loyal was sitting on the other side of Yosohn.

"2,4....6 we all here" I said to myself counting just my crew. 

"LETS GET THE HOW ON THE ROADDDD" I heard over the intercom, I seen Tae put his bags in the seat next to him, since nobody was sitting beside him.