VI = 6

Karama POV

KaramaaaBabyyy: they matter most 🤎🤎🤎All comments disabled

All comments disabled

"Go play Kairi we going to be here for a little longer" I said as I put Kobi in the baby swing pushing her a few more times.

"Mom, I want to leave I'm tired" Kairi said as she looked up at me.

"Go sit the fuck down. I'm not ready to go at all. It feels good outside enjoy it until I say otherwise" I said as I rolled my eyes at her. 

"Lets go, I try to spend time with you and all you want to do is nag. When we get in the house go to your room" I said while walking to my car. I heard sniffling from behind me.

"Keep crying and I promise you, I will give you something to cry about. Now hurry and get your ass in the car" I loudly said as i put Kobi in her car seat. I looked up and saw Kairi putting her seatbelt on with tears coming down her face.

"I'm dropping you off at granny's Kobi and I got something to do" I said while starting the car pulling off towards my mom's house.

30 minutes later....

"Get out Kairi, we are here" I said not trying to be long because I don't feel like talking to my mom.

"You not gonna walk me mom" she said softly while looking at me.

"GIRL GET THE FUCK OUT"

"AYE BITCH YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO MY GRANDCHILD LIKE THAT. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND" I heard from my window causing me to turn my head seeing my mother standing next to my car.

"Go on baby and go upstairs. I just baked homemade oatmeal cookies." my mother said as she held the door open for Kairi. I watched her run up the stairs and into my mother's home.

"Ma I have to go, I don't got time to talk right now" I said trying to leave.

"Have and I don't give a fuck. roll this window down and stop playing with me. You won't have a fucking window" my mother said making me roll my eyes, but I rolled my window down like she asked, and I looked at her earning a smack on my lips.

"MA WHAT THE FU"

"Finish it I dare you. Let me tell you something you are going to stop treating Kairi that way, I don't give a fuck what you are going through that's an innocent child, do not take your anger out on her. You caused every issue that has been brought upon you. And I'm taking Kobi as well, i don't trust you at all. You are just like your damn dad" my mom said as she grabbed Kobi from the backseat.

"MAAA, WE HAVE SHIT TO DO TODAY" I yelled while stepping out of my car.

"Go do what you have to do by yourself. These girls are staying with me until I feel like bringing them back home. I hope I run into their father at least I know he'll treat them with respect" my mom said while walking up into her home.