XXXV = 35

Dave POV

"Ewww who the fuck is that" I said as I looked at a picture Ari's posted of one of her clients tonight

"Ewww who the fuck is that" I said as I looked at a picture Ari's posted of one of her clients tonight. Jayda told me she would bring her home so I was okay with that. I heard the door unlcok and I got up walking towards the door.

"Paaa" I heard her call out for me; it was like music to my ears.

"Hey mams" I said while pulling her into a deep hug. I missed her.

"Mmmm somebody missed me" she said as I kissed her.

"I did. Alot" I said as I grabbed her purse, and I grabbed her hand pulling her towards the dinning room.

"What we doing" she asked me as I sat her purse on the couch as we passed by it.

"We going to eat. I made dinner just for 2" I said as we made it into the dinning room. I heard her gasp, causong me to look down at her.

"You like" I asked already knowing the answer.

"How many kids you said you wanted again...." she said causing us both to laugh, as we walked over to her chair. I pulled it out to her and she sat in it, I pushed it forward.

"I mean we need at lease 86,148,005 more and then I'll be happy" I said and she just looked at me causing me to laugh.

"You trying to kill me" she said, I moved the plastic cover that was keeping the food hot from off of the plate.

"Oh, Dave this smells like heaven" she said making me laugh.

"Only the best for the lady right" I said as I sat in my seat across from her.

"What did the kids eat" she asked as she ate her food.

"Not this, they had Shrimp and Lobster with the sauce" I said and she nodded.

"You really like it" he asked me and I stopped eating, and looked at him.

"I'm eating it aren't I" I said as I picked my fork back up.

"So how was you day. You miss being in the shop" he asked me. I licked the sauce off my fingers before talking.

"Babe!! Sooo I had hella clients coo coo buttt let me tell you the shocker for me... So Karama is here and she came to my shop asking if I could do her hair but I declined. Because lord knows I would have accidentally put some shit in her hair. She would have left bald" I said with all seriousness.