XXIV = 24

Ari POV

"This is beautifullllll" Jayda said as she looked out at the view

"This is beautifullllll" Jayda said as she looked out at the view. We were both outside, but Jayda was in the pool, and I was sitting off to the side of the pool.

"Yes, it is beautiful." I said while taking a sip of my coconut.

"Whats wrong" Jayda said as she swimmed back over to me.

"I'm just worried about Tae. Yes, what he did is wrong, but he did it for a reason. Not saying it's right or anything" I said while sitting my coconut down.

"Yeah, I hope he comes to his right mind. But it'll take him time. I don't know what he actually going through but I know when I was away, I went through a lot of emotions, I didn't want to face y'all knowing I hurt y'all by just disappearing like that." Jayda said and I nodded my head at her while looking at her.

"Yeah and I knock your head in when you got back just like imma do him" I said while she laughed and before she could respond, Dave came outside.

"Hey ugly ass girl" he said to Jayda as he sat down next to me.

"Hey little lady" he said while kissing me and then put his hand on my stomach

"Hmmmm what is going on. Why you just put your big ass hand on her stomach like that" Jayda said as she looked at both of us. I heard laughter coming from behind us and everyone was coming out walking towards us. I looked at Dave.

"You want to..." Dave whispered to me and I nodded my head before picking my coconut up and drinking it.

"What you say Dave" Jayda said.

"Damnnnn get out my mouth. And everyone gather around, we got something to say" Dave said and every came by us, I looked around and noticed Jay wasn't here.

"Where is Jay" I asked.

"Shit he said he'll be back later. He had something to do" King said as he accidently trip over Dave which caused them both to fall in the pool, everyone laughed as they began fighting in the pool.

"Awwww y'all are some pretty boys" I said while smiling at them as they both came up. They both mugged me as they swimed back over to us.

"Well, we have to wait until King gets back, because we only saying it one time. How long ago he left" Dave said as he started to swim backwards.

"Shiit he left about 10-15 mintues ago" King said while he began to float in the water.

"Hmm okay" I said as I looked at Jayda who was looking at me.

"Damn why aint he shit nothing" Jayda said, and then Loyal came by her sitting on the step of the pool putting his legs in.

"Mommy can auntie Ari do my hair." Loyal asked her, she looked at his hair and then at me.

I smiled and ran my hands through his head "Of course I'll do your hair. You have to take it out from your twist." I looked around at everyone's hair and then thought I'd do everyone's head.