Another Normal Day at Anahuac 11's Grounds!

Today's story focuses once more on the residents of the Anahuac 11 Apartments Building and how their lifestyles and attitudes can be very different from each other compared to the residents of Fernton Apartments in Fernton Heights.

Ah, the Anahuac 11 residents. That lovely and varied group of people seems to get into chaos at their minimal opportunity, which keeps Monika Taylah Koshkinberg worried about what some of them can do on a bad day over there.

What are they doing in this story? Well, that's what we shall be seeing.

Let's get this story started!

{Location: Anahuac 11's Front Yard...} ("Hello Blues") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Yang Xiao Long: (Practicing with a Soccer Ball)

Samantha Magdalena: (Stretching in front of a soccer goal)

King Dedede: Samantha, remember what you've been taught.

Samantha Magdalena: That you won't pay your debts with Nightmare Enterprises?

King Dedede: No, child. What you have been taught in your soccer classes.

Samantha Magdalena: Oh, right.

King Dedede: I mean, I pay for your classes so you can be the best player in your team.

Samantha Magdalena: Oh, yeah... About that... My coach says you've been missing with March and April's payments...

Yang Xiao Long: You better pay up, Mr. Dedede. Otherwise, those debts will eat you alive.

King Dedede: ...Don't expose me like that, Samantha...

Musume Ronshaku: (On a nearby table) The goalie prepares to defend the goal with her life.

Samantha Magdalena: (Entering in position)

Musume Ronshaku: The blonde with bad puns prepares to strike her goal.

Ruby Rose: Her name is Yang Xiao Long.

Musume Ronshaku: I know. Still, she makes bad puns.

Ruby Rose: ...True.

Musume Ronshaku: And now, Yang Xiao Long prepares for the kick.

Yang Xiao Long: (Putting the ball in position)

King Dedede: Come on, Samantha. Don't let her intimidate you. Just look at her. She's a factory of bad puns. A motorcycle rider. A woman who doesn't know about-

Yang Xiao Long: Can we continue with the game, Mr. Dedede?

King Dedede: Yes.

Yang Xiao Long: Good. Here I go!

(She kicks the ball)

Ruby Rose: Look at the speed at which the ball goes flying!

Aliena McGoo: Kicking Speed: 10KM/HR.

King Dedede: Come on, Samantha! You can do it!

Samantha Magdalena: (Turning Around) What?

(The ball hits her in the head, and she's knocked out)

Ruby Rose: ...The goalie has been hit, instead...

King Dedede: (Coming closer) Samantha!

Samantha Magdalena: (Knocked out)

Yang Xiao Long: I didn't hit her that hard, though...

King Dedede: (Angry) Shut up, blondie!

Yang Xiao Long: (Angry as well) And who's going to tell me to shut up?