The Newest Duel of Marcus Felix Matthew Lewison and Summoner Kiran's Rivalry!

Ah, today's story is related to the friendly rivalry that exists between two characters from my stories and the Chiharu Region's residents. The friendly rivalry between Marcus Felix Matthew Lewison and Summoner Kiran from Zénith.

The Psychic Mage from the Traveler's Club of Ontarighton University and the Mythical Summoner from the Order of Heroes. Two people different from each other, but with a mutual sense of respect for each other in this rivalry.

Sometimes either of them wins, and sometimes they lose against each other, and that's what we will be seeing today.

Let's get this story started!

{Location: The Order of Heroes' Castle, the Forest of the Plate...} ("Silesia Palace") [Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War]

Princess Sharena of Askr: Good Morning, Kiran!

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Good Morning, Sharena!

Princess Sharena of Askr: You seem in such a good mood lately! What's the special occasion, eh? Are you perhaps dating someone already?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Oh, Sharena, you adorable princess. I'm not dating anyone right now.

Princess Sharena of Askr: Oh... I thought you had a girlfriend already... So, what's got you in such a good mood?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Well, do you remember a rival of mine called Marcus Felix Matthew Lewison?

Princess Sharena of Askr: ...Is he the mage who looked like Harry Potter?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Yes, that one. Although, he's changed his look to resemble someone else by now.

Princess Sharena of Askr: Oh. So, has your rival sent you a gift or something?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Oh no. He wanted to ask if we could have a duel today. And I accepted, but with one special trick.

Princess Sharena of Askr: What kind of trick?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: I proposed a 2-vs-2 battle. So, I guess I either find a teammate for myself or find someone willing to take my place.

Princess Sharena of Askr: Oh! Why don't we ask someone around here?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Who would want to battle Mr. Lewison?

Princess Sharena of Askr: Maybe someone around here knows him already?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: The only one who knows him a bit more is Jeannette Annaletta, and she must be kind of busy today.

Princess Sharena of Askr: With her religious business that we don't mess with?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Either that or she's letting her anger out on the training dummies due to how Awakening is dominating the latest Voting Tournament...

Princess Sharena of Askr: Maybe you could ask her, in about 10 minutes?

Summoner Kiran of Zénith: Okay. Why?

Princess Sharena of Askr: There's something I wanted you to help me with.

{Meanwhile, in the shadows of the castle...} ("The Searchers") [Bendy and the Ink Machine]

???: Is he seriously going to risk his well-being against that psychic mage? Even when Kiran has the disadvantage against him?! No, no, no, no, no, no! I already lost one summoner! I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER ONE IN HERE AS WELL!

(Deep breaths)

???: Wait, Jeannette knows that mage! That's it! Why should we risk sending Kiran to be injured by that mage when Jeannette and I can battle him by ourselves? Yeah, that will take one worry off my shoulders, while keeping Kiran safe from any harm! Let's do this!