New Neighbors and Another Normal Day at Anahuac 11!

Ah, my friends, we are meeting again for a new story focusing on the Anahuac 11 Apartments Building and the people who live there. And, as has happened before, we will have some new faces joining the neighbors who live there already.

Ah, the Anahuac 11 Apartments Building. A place where so many different and colorful characters live, where people as happy as SpongeBob and Enid Sinclair live alongside depressed ladies like Aracely Saavedra and June Moone in harmony.

And a place that, compared to Fernton Apartments, is viewed more like a Madhouse for the Fernton Heighters.

Anyways, which new characters will be living alongside these people? That's what we shall see today.

Let's get this started.

{Location: Anahuac 11's Main Reception...} ("Merry-Go-Round (Accordion Cover)") [Super Mario 64 / Jackson Parodi]

Aracely Saavedra: Another beautiful day has been bestowed upon us. I can't wait for it to go wrong!

Sayori: ...That's an odd way of wishing a good day, Miss Aracely...

Aracely Saavedra: It was said with positivity. So, it doesn't sound bad anymore.

Sayori: ...I don't think that's how it works...

Aracely Saavedra: Come on, Sayori. It's not like you didn't do the same when you were like me.

Sayori: Maybe I did, but I moved on to a happier life.

Aracely Saavedra: And I'm happy for you.

Sayori: If I did, then you can as well.

Aracely Saavedra: It's not easy for some of us, Sayori.

Tsumugi Shirogane: Good morning, ladies!

Sayori: Miss Shirogane, what happened to you?

Tsumugi Shirogane: Why?

Sayori: You look all messed up... Like you haven't slept...

Ribbon the Fairy: You should sleep more, Miss Shirogane. I slept 8 hours, and I look fine.

Tsumugi Shirogane: That's because you did have a good night's rest. I have only had 5 hours of sleep two days in a row.

June Moone: At least you get to sleep, Miss Shirogane! I have only slept 2 hours in three days!

Aracely Saavedra: Wait, you have been sleeping this week?

Sayori: Miss Aracely and Miss June, you seriously need to sleep soon!

June Moone: And risking the Enchantress visiting me once again when I have my guard down? No, thank you.

Aracely Saavedra: I know I must sleep, but I can't. Paperwork is piling up these days, and someone needs to do something.

Tsumugi Shirogane: Haven't you tried telling Kirumi Tojo to take care of that for you?

Aracely Saavedra: No. And some of the paperwork that I must do is related to her.

Ribbon the Fairy: ...Well, I gotta go... See you.

Tsumugi Shirogane: It doesn't matter if I only got 5 hours of sleep. I have so many fanfics to write about!

June Moone: Today's my day off... So, I guess I'll try to get a bit more sleep... See you later.

Sayori: I will be hanging out with Monika today.

Aracely Saavedra: Well, back to doing paperwork around here.

(She goes back to her papers)

Aracely Saavedra: ...I've been seeing these papers in my dreams...