Clearing Out Misunderstandings and Making Amends!

This story is about solving the issue that Aqua's dislike/hatred of Wiz caused regarding June Moone's unwanted memories of the Enchantress and everything that she was forced to endure, due to Aqua's mean words towards poor innocent Wiz.

We know Aqua hates Wiz. No reason why, she just does. And we also know that June Moone isn't exactly a lucky soul in her world. And thanks to Aqua being her usual mean self to Wiz, she ended up ruining everything that June Moone had worked on...

Not everyone in Anahuac 11 was very happy when hearing the news.

Let's see what has Aqua done and how can Wiz and Darkness fix it.

{Location: June Moone's Apartment's Door, Anahuac 11 Grounds...} ("Opening: End of Peace") [Miitopia]

Aracely Saavedra: (Knocking on the door) June! Is everything okay in there?!

June Moone: (Opening the door just a little) ...Shush... Not so loud! She can hear you...

Kirumi Tojo: What do you mean?

June Moone: ...She's back... She's back to haunt me...

Aracely Saavedra: ...The Enchantress is back? But how?

June Moone: I don't know as well... But she's here... With a new appearance but the same wicked intentions...

Kirumi Tojo: ...I don't get what she means...

Lalatina Ford Dustiness / Darkness: Come on, Wiz!

Wiz (Konosuba): I'm coming!

June Moone: ...Oh no... I need to hide... Goodbye!

(She slams the door shut and locks it)

Kirumi Tojo: ...She seemed so scared once she heard Miss Wiz's voice...

Aracely Saavedra: *Sigh* I may have a feeling of what caused this in her...

(She turns towards them with a disappointed expression)

Aracely Saavedra: May I ask what happened between you and June, Wiz?

Wiz (Konosuba): I didn't do anything, I swear! I was just greeting Aqua, she then called me a soul-sucking witch, and Miss June started shaking in fear and she went away screaming as if I wanted to kill her...

Kirumi Tojo: ...Why would Aqua say such mean things to you?

Lalatina Ford Dustiness / Darkness: Aqua doesn't like Wiz for some reason... But I think saying such things about Wiz was going a bit too far... Wiz isn't evil, she's a kind woman... But sadly, Aqua's vision of Wiz clouded Miss Moone with fear and paranoia...

Kirumi Tojo: ...Is this part of why she's not that liked in Konosuba?

Wiz (Konosuba): I think she's not that liked because she's vain, arrogant, and spends all her money on alcohol...

Lalatina Ford Dustiness / Darkness: Not even Miss Lilly is that dependent on alcohol, and I'm sure she spends her money on wine bottles whenever she has the chance.

Aracely Saavedra: *Sigh* I don't know how we will fix this mess... But I hope it can be fixed easily...

Kirumi Tojo: I hope so too.

Wiz (Konosuba): Maybe we should leave Miss June alone for as long as she needs to.

Aracely Saavedra, Kirumi Tojo, and Darkness: Alright...

(They walk away)

Wiz (Konosuba): ...Do you think we should call for some extra help?

Lalatina Ford Dustiness / Darkness: If you mean Kazuma and Megumin, then sure.