The Vlogs of Midori Gurin: 10 Ways of Escaping from a Stalker!

Today, as a new story from these books, we present to you a new idea that may become a new mini-series if given a chance like previous ones. It's called "The Vlogs of Midori Gurin", where Midori Gurin will offer her knowledge for us to appreciate.

And today, as the first chapter of Midori Gurin's Vlogs, we will have 10 ways to escape from a stalker. It probably was based on her experiences in Yandere Simulator, or by the whole "Nemona's a Yandere" meme from Pokémon. Still, whatever the reason for this to be made, it is here, and it might help or not, depending on the situation anyone finds themselves in.

What kind of advice can Midori Gurin give us with her vlogging story? That's what we will be seeing!

Let's get started with The Vlogs of Midori Gurin! Enjoy the show!

Note: This idea was inspired by Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas parodies on YouTube. And in this case, from a user whose parodies involve Carl Johnson being the equivalent of Squidward Tentacles, and Big Smoke being the equivalent of SpongeBob SquarePants, but far more annoying for him and everyone else in Los Santos.

{Location: Midori Gurin's Apartment, Anahuac 11's Grounds...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Midori Gurin: Hello, everyone! How are you doing? I hope you're doing fine. I cannot say the same about myself, sadly, since I've been dealing with a severe headache. And no, it's not because of my "email addiction" or the Gaming Club's activities.

(She makes a serious face)

Midori Gurin: I'm severely annoyed that a certain annoyance has been stalking me all week long. What's that? You don't know who I'm talking about? I'll give you a clue. She's over the top, eccentric, blissfully unaware, kind of rich, and scares people away.

(She makes a mocking face)

Midori Gurin: Did you guess? Obviously. Musume Ronshaku.

Musume Ronshaku: (As the camerawoman) I didn't offer you my help for you to defame me like this, Gurin!

Midori Gurin: Ha, ha, ha! Don't worry, Musume, it was a joke. The person I was talking about is none other than Nemona, our lovable "Battle-Obsessed Yandere Rival" from the Paldea Region. Probably by now, everyone who has stepped foot in Paldea has been "stalked" by Nemona more than two times, whether you play as the male or female MC.

(She makes a happy face)

Midori Gurin: But don't worry! In this new section called "The Vlogs of Midori Gurin", I'll show you the best ways to avoid being caught by our dear Nemona. It may also apply to other Yanderes like Ayano Aishi but without battling or evil intentions.

Musume Ronshaku: Roll the Introduction!

(Insert Introduction of "The Vlogs of Midori Gurin")

---------------------------------------

{First Technique: Running Away!} ("Twelfth Street Rag") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Midori Gurin: This one is one of the most used by everyone.

(In the street outside Anahuac 11)

Sylvie Paula Paula: ...Am I supposed to do something?

Midori Gurin: Yes, you're supposed to run away.

Sylvie Paula Paula: ...Why would I be running away?

Midori Gurin: Look to your left.

Sylvie Paula Paula: (Turning to her left)

Nemona: (Running towards her) Come here, Sylvie!

Sylvie Paula Paula: Oh, now I see why!

(She runs away)