Madagascar Movies Recasted and Rewritten Scenes Collection!

Today's story project, or writing task, is a remake or recasted version of some scenes from the Madagascar movies from the first one to Europe's Most Wanted, with the help of a certain Meganekko Dandere known as Jennifer Miranda Thompson / EnergeticWriter2020 / ArtisticWriting2023.

This was made thanks to a "Madagascar Recast Meme" found on DeviantArt, like the first version we did of this same idea. But since the original version of this ended up changing because of some issues with the Hetalia people and history, then we divided it in two. One, the Fernton Heights version was done by her, and two, the Tomodachi Life Stories version was done by me.

Also, as a difference from the previous version, some roles had to be changed due to having a common rule of avoiding or replacing some characters from the second movie. But aside from that, everyone else was left untouched.

Let's get started with this idea that Jennifer Miranda Thompson and Víctor Manuel Treviño González created some days ago!

------------------------------------------------

{Scene Number 1: Union Meeting / Syndicate on Strike...}

Repair Workers: (Making a mob in the background)

(June Moone, Lalatina Ford Dustiness, Aracely Saavedra, and Sasha Braus are seen on a table in front of the mob)

Aracely Saavedra: The plane won't be fixed until the suits meet our demands.

Sasha Braus: Now, about Maternity Leave.

(The "Suits" are revealed to be the Fallen Princess Celica and Monika Belschmidt)

Fallen Princess Celica: Maternity Leave?! You're not even married, and one of you already has a child.

Enid Sinclair: (Worried) Look! We need that plane for a rescue mission!

Fallen Princess Celica: Well, there's nothing we can do until we bust up this union.

Elizabeth Blantorche: (Slamming her fist on the table) I'm going to get the busting up all of you if you don't get this plane going!

Aqua (Konosuba): I don't think we want to reach those levels...

Monika Belschmidt: Can't you see these Communists have our hands tied here?! NO Maternity Leave!

(She crosses a red line on the proposal to deny it)

Sasha Braus: (Gently nudging June Moone's side with a smirk)

June Moone: (Smirking as well and reaching under the table)

Lalatina Ford Dustiness / Darkness: (Smirking as well)

Aracely Saavedra: (Smug smile) I think we have a counterproposal, my dear ladies.

June Moone: (Taking out a yellow folder)

Sasha Braus: Maybe a certain someone wouldn't want these blowing around the area?

June Moone: (Putting the blackmailing pictures on the table)

Lalatina Ford Dustiness: Hmm?

Fallen Princess Celica: (Shocked expression)

Monika Belschmidt: (Shocked as well)

Enid Sinclair: (Surprised and curious)

Elizabeth Blantorche and Aqua: (Staring in surprise as well)

Fallen Princess Celica: *Sigh* Alright, you get your Maternity Leave...

Monika Belschmidt: (Putting the approval stamp on the petition)

Aracely Saavedra and Sasha Braus: That's all we wanted to hear.