A Day with the Inhabitants of the Hetalia Mansion!

Today's story is another story focused on the "A Day in the Life of" miniseries, and we will be focusing on the residents of the Hetalia Mansion, which is the official household of the Hetalia characters in the peaceful town of Fernton Heights.

Ah, the Hetalia Mansion. The place where the Hetalia and Nyotalia characters live in harmony with each other. Whenever Ciarán Kirkland isn't annoying Natalya Braginski or Gilbert Belschmidt isn't on the receiving side of Elizabeth Hedervary's frying pan.

So, what kind of things we will be seeing in today's story? Let's see and find out, shall we?

Let's get started!

{Location: The Hetalia Mansion's Living Room...} ("Professor E. Gadd") [Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon]

Natalya Braginski: Darling! How are you doing lately?

Shadow Stephanie: Hi, Nattie! I'm doing well. What about you?

Natalya Braginski: I'm doing well. Aside from being annoyed by Ciarán Kirkland.

Shadow Stephanie: I see...

Natalya Braginski: How have you been doing?

Shadow Stephanie: Very good. I have been hanging around the Ghoulfriends lately.

Natalya Braginski: That's nice. I'm glad the Ghoulfriends are such good friends to you.

Shadow Stephanie: So, anything special that has happened lately around here?

Natalya Braginski: Nothing special.

Shadow Stephanie: I see. Well, if you don't mind, I would like to get myself a glass of water.

Natalya Braginski: Oh, don't worry, I can get it for you. You just stay here and don't move.

(She walks away)

Shadow Stephanie: ...Well, I wonder what is on tv right now.

(The doorbell rings)

Shadow Stephanie: ...Huh? Who is there?

(She goes to open the door)

Shadow Stephanie: Nathan? What are you doing here?

Nathan Colin Bronsen: I came to see how Stephano was doing in his time living here.

Shadow Stephanie: ...Stephano is still living here? I thought his apartment was going to be finished way earlier...

Nathan Colin Bronsen: He's going to be living here for 8 more weeks.

Shadow Stephanie: 8 more weeks? ...Wait, Marzia's child is born in 8 weeks, am I right?

Nathan Colin Bronsen: Yep.

Shadow Stephanie: Oh. Makes sense.

Nathan Colin Bronsen: How have you been doing lately?

Shadow Stephanie: I've been doing well, just hanging around with the Ghoulfriends.

Nathan Colin Bronsen: (Confused) ...Ghoulfriends? Are you talking about the High School AU thing?

Shadow Stephanie: (Confused) ...High School AU thing? ...What?

Nathan Colin Bronsen: As the main character, I can offer you some advice for it.

Shadow Stephanie: ...Advice for what? What High School AU thing?

Nathan Colin Bronsen: ...Wait, you don't know about that project?

{Moments Later...} ("Big Shot!") [SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy]