The New Residential Lives of a Sporty Tomboy and an Eccentric Airhead!

Today's story once again will focus on the apartment complexes of Anahuac 11 and Fernton Apartments, due to each building getting a new resident from an anime series that was discussed previously between me and Jennifer Miranda Thompson.

Ah, the Anahuac 11 and Fernton Apartments Residential Complexes... One is a place where chaos can occur daily and yet their receptionist is happy about her workplace, and the other is a very peaceful place whose receptionist is happy about it as well.

So, who shall be these two new mystery characters that will join both places? Let's read and find out, shall we?

Let's get started!

{Location: Anahuac 11's Apartment Building, San Nicolás de los Garza...} ("Office") [Tomodachi Life]

Aracely Saavedra: So, Miss Kirumi, how does it feel to have an apartment to call your own?

Kirumi Tojo: It feels nice to have a place to call my apartment.

Aracely Saavedra: Wasn't the saying "A place to call home"?

Kirumi Tojo: The saying does go like that, but the whole apartment building is my home now, isn't it? So, I changed it to an individual home around here.

Aracely Saavedra: I see. That's nice to hear.

Kirumi Tojo: I know some of our neighbors can be quite the troublesome folks, but I'm sure they all have their charms.

Aracely Saavedra: They all do. I guess that's what makes Anahuac 11 special.

Marx the Jester: Magolor! Give me back my wallet!

Magolor: Catch me first, jester boy!

Marx the Jester: Backstabbing egg!

(They run towards the front yard)

Ty Lee: Good day, Miss Aracely!

Aracely Saavedra: Good day, Miss Ty Lee! Any plans for today?

Ty Lee: Well, I must accompany Azula to buy some things she needs...

Kirumi Tojo: What kind of things?

Azula: The less you know, the better. Come on, Ty Lee.

Ty Lee: Bye, ladies!

(They walk out of the reception)

Kirumi Tojo: ...Should I keep the fire department on speed dial?

Aracely Saavedra: ...Yes, but don't call them right now.

SpongeBob SquarePants: Good day. Has something reached the mail yet?

Aracely Saavedra: Yes, but Sky's doing the deliveries as we speak. So, I don't know what you were expecting in the mail...

SpongeBob SquarePants: ...Oh...

(The doors open with an excited push)

Lillian Madison: (Extremely happy) Hello, everyone!

SpongeBob SquarePants: Hi, Madison!

Aracely Saavedra: Miss Madison! You seem very happy today! Did something good happen?

Lillian Madison: Let's just say... The Style Savvy franchise found its way towards the Nintendo Switch!

Kirumi Tojo: ...I'm confused...

{Moments Later...} ("Tomfoolery") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Angie Yonaga: I feel inspired to make artwork today!

Enid Sinclair: Oh? Do you make artwork?

Angie Yonaga: Nyahahaha! I do make artworks, Miss...?

Enid Sinclair: Oh, I'm Enid Sinclair. Pleased to meet you.