Tomo Aizawa's New Life in Anahuac 11!

Today's story is about Tomo Aizawa's new life in the Anahuac 11 Apartment Building Complex after she was given a home thanks to Tom Nook and his Real Estate business, Nook's Homes.

Ah, Tomo Aizawa, the Tomboyish main character of the "Tomo-Chan is a Girl" anime, our newest addition to the Anahuac 11 Family, someone who can relate to Nariyuki Rachel Wilson and Haruhi Fujioka on some levels, and someone who will be the least chaotic resident that Anahuac 11 can have, next to Enid Sinclair, Ty Lee, Wednesday Addams, Amai Odayaka, and a few others.

What will Tomo Aizawa's new life with her new neighbors be like? Let's find out, shall we?

Let's get started!

{Location: Tomo Aizawa's Apartment, Anahuac 11's Grounds...} ("Honolulu March") [SpongeBob SquarePants]

Tomo Aizawa: Ah, what a lovely day today. I slept well, and today seems to be a peaceful morning. What should I do today?

(She walks towards her kitchen)

Tomo Aizawa: Should I try and socialize with my neighbors? Miss Aracely said they were of varied personalities around here, so maybe I could socialize with them... Or maybe I can try and join with someone who likes sports? Yep, those could be options.

(She opens her fridge, and it's empty)

Tomo Aizawa: ...Oh, I forgot that I haven't bought my groceries since I moved in...

(She closes the fridge's door)

Tomo Aizawa: Thank goodness my family sent me here with some money. Well, I guess I should buy my groceries before doing anything else...

(A knock on the door is heard)

Tomo Aizawa: Huh? Who could that be?

(She goes to open the door)

Enid Sinclair: Hi, new neighbor!

Wednesday Addams: Hi.

Tomo Aizawa: Hello. How may I help you?

Enid Sinclair: We wanted to see who the new addition to our lovely building was.

Wednesday Addams: You dragged me here because you were the one who wanted to see who the new neighbor was.

Enid Sinclair: Don't be rude, Wends.

Wednesday Addams: Wednesday Friday Addams for you, Enid Sinclair.

Enid Sinclair: Please forgive Wednesday, she's applying defense mechanisms now.

Wednesday Addams: Anyways, back to the topic. Who may you be, Mister?

Tomo Aizawa: Oh, I'm Tomo Aizawa. I'm just a guy who likes sports and stuff like that.

Enid Sinclair: Nice to meet you, Mr. Tomo! I'm Enid Sinclair, and she's Wednesday Addams. We're besties and roommates.

Wednesday Addams: Even though we're completely different from each other, we make our friendship work.

Tomo Aizawa: Nice to meet you, ladies. So, if I may ask, do you know what the people around here are like?

Enid Sinclair: Oh, we have a wide variety of neighbors here. I'm sure you'll get along with them.

Wednesday Addams: Welcome to the Madhouse, Tomo Aizawa.

Tomo Aizawa: ¡¿Eh?!

Enid Sinclair: Wednesday! Don't scare Tomo like that!

Wednesday Addams: It was just a little harmless joke, Enid. You know my sense of humor, after all.