An Outing Between VTubers and Eccentric Ladies!

Today's story revolves around two VTubers and two characters previously seen in these stories. Those are the VTubers known as Choco Yuzuki and IronMouse, and the other ladies are Deanne Ambrose and Sylvie Paula Paula.

It's been a while since we have seen Deanne Ambrose and Choco Yuzuki being part of a story together, and this would be a nice opportunity to include IronMouse in the list of characters that have appeared in these stories.

(Thanks to WWE 2K22, I ended up discovering that Choco Yuzuki was a VTuber, so Deanne Ambrose is quite the lucky lady.)

What shall happen between these ladies? Let's find out! Let's get this story started!

{Location: Choco Yuzuki's Household...} ("Kefka's Theme (Spooky Remix") [Koronello]

Choco Yuzuki: (On a video call) Hey, Mousy! How have things been going for you lately?

IronMouse: (On the screen) Hey, Yuzuki! Things have been going great for me! How about you?

Choco Yuzuki: I have been doing great as well.

IronMouse: I have seen your social media lately. You sure have posted a lot of pictures alongside a ginger lady. Who is she?

Choco Yuzuki: None other than the best person in my entire life. Deanne Ambrose, the Maniac who Runs the Asylum!

IronMouse: Oh? So that's the lady you have been putting in such high regard? She does look pretty.

Choco Yuzuki: Yes, she looks pretty. But she's MINE!

Deanne Ambrose: (Looking at her in the doorway) ...Are you screaming at your viewers again?

Choco Yuzuki: (Turning around) Oh, I'm not making a stream at the moment. I'm talking to a fellow VTuber friend of mine.

Deanne Ambrose: I see. Well, you better not drive your friend away with that attitude.

Choco Yuzuki: I won't! Promise!

Deanne Ambrose: Good. Anyways, breakfast is about to be served. So, I'm sure you'll need to make a break for you to eat.

Choco Yuzuki: Okay, Deanne! Love you!

Deanne Ambrose: (Mumbling in Tsundere) ...You better have had the microphone muted...

(She walks away)

Choco Yuzuki: Oh, Deanne, such a tsundere woman...

Deanne Ambrose: (On the hallways) I HEARD YOU! AND I AM NOT A TSUNDERE, CHOCO YUZUKI!

Choco Yuzuki: Isn't she precious? Who knows what she would do without me?

IronMouse: Wait, isn't Deanne Ambrose that same woman who beats other ladies wildly on wrestling shows?

Choco Yuzuki: Yep! She is! But they deserve it, Mousy. Especially that bastard named Mandy Rose!

IronMouse: ...Okay, then. Aside from that, do you have any plans for this lovely day?

Choco Yuzuki: Not really. Deanne and I haven't done anything for a while...

IronMouse: Oh, why don't we hang out today as a group? We haven't done that in a while.

Choco Yuzuki: Hanging out with other VTubers? I don't know, it might be a little complicated...

IronMouse: No, silly. I mean hanging out as friends. You can bring Deanne Ambrose along in case you're worried about Mandy Rose breaking in and beating her while you were hanging out with me.

Choco Yuzuki: I don't have such errors of thinking! Although wouldn't it be unfair to do so?

IronMouse: Why?