The New Life of Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams in Anahuac 11!

Today's story is about a new entry in the "The New Life Of" stories that had only been done when Toxia Clops had joined the Anahuac 11 apartment building back in Season 3. And now, we bring it back with a Werewolf and a Vampire.

Ah, Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams. These two are a good example of how two opposite people can work to become acquaintances or good friends, and even have some good chemistry with each other as well.

How would these two live and interact with everyone else in Anahuac 11? Well, let's find out, shall we?

And a few extra guests at the end.

Let's get this show started!

{Location: Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addams' Apartment...} ("Mansion (Exterior)") [Luigi's Mansion GameCube]

Enid Sinclair: Wednesday, if I may ask, how did the typing machine even fit in your luggage?

Wednesday Addams: Everything can fit if you know how to accommodate it, Enid.

Enid Sinclair: ...Wouldn't you want to try using a computer for once?

Wednesday Addams: Enid, I told you once, and I'll tell you again... I will not become a slave to technology like everyone else.

Enid Sinclair: ...If you ever change your mind, you're free to tell me...

Wednesday Addams: Thank you for the offer, but I don't think I'll use it.

Enid Sinclair: I'll be in the kitchen in case you need me.

(She closes the door)

Wednesday Addams: What time is it, Thing?

Thing: (Making gestures that say "9:00 AM")

Wednesday Addams: 9:00 AM? Huh. It seems I overslept today. Oh well, we all overslept today, didn't we?

Thing: (Saying "Yes" in Morse Code)

Wednesday Addams: I'll be going for breakfast.

(In the dining-living room)

Enid Sinclair: Good Morning, Miss Aracely! How may I help you on this fine day? Would you like a cup of coffee?

Aracely Saavedra: Good Morning, Miss Sinclair. I would like to, but I must decline this time. And I'm here to talk about the rent of your apartment or better known as the maintenance fee.

Enid Sinclair: ...Maintenance fee? How does it work?

Aracely Saavedra: It's a fee that everyone who lives here must pay for keeping this building in optimal condition. It is paid on the 15th of each month. But since you're new here, I can let you pay on either the 25th or 30th, just for January 2023.

Enid Sinclair: I see. How much do I have to pay for that fee?

Aracely Saavedra: $500.

Enid Sinclair: Judging by how many cars are in the parking lot, then the maintenance fee has us covered for a long time, eh?

Aracely Saavedra: It does. Now that we covered that topic, I must go back to the reception. Have a nice morning and have a nice day.

Wednesday Addams: (Watching the scene)

Enid Sinclair: (Closing the door) Miss Aracely sure is always busy down there, isn't she?

Wednesday Addams: What was she visiting us, for?

Enid Sinclair: Oh, just to remind us that we must pay for the maintenance of this place. Everyone pays it on the 15th of each month, but since we're new residents, we can pay until the 25th or 30th, but just for this once.