Winter Mornings at Anahuac 11!

Today's story is a short story involving one of Anahuac 11's Residents dealing with the "lovely" ambiance of Winter and its cold days, which will be part of our lives from December until March 21st, 2024.

Ah, Winter... The Season that, alongside Summer, always gets worse with each passing year. And yet, it's the Season of Giving because of Christmas Eve, which almost everyone loves to celebrate.

So, which Poor Unfortunate Soul from Anahuac 11 will be used for today's short story? That's what we will be seeing.

Let's get started!

{Location: Tsumugi Shirogane's Apartment, Anahuac 11's Grounds...} ("Zonked") [Miitopia]

Tsumugi Shirogane: (Laying on her bed) Ahhhh... How comfortable I am sleeping right now...

(She keeps sleeptalking)

Tsumugi Shirogane: Ahhhh... I can't believe I am inside the Konosuba World... And I am Kazuma Satou, but better...

(More sleeptalking)

Tsumugi Shirogane: Zzzz... Yes, I would love to have a private talk with you, Miss Wiz... Zzzz... Want some advice...?

(The morning alarm starts ringing)

Tsumugi Shirogane: Zzzz... Yes... Despair is the way of living... Zzzz...

{The morning alarm crashes on the ground...} ("Halloween") [Animal Crossing: New Leaf]

Tsumugi Shirogane: (Waking Up) ...Uuuugghhh... Morning time... I must go... Daily activities...

(She takes the covers off her, and the cold air greets her)

Tsumugi Shirogane: (Squeaky voice) ...Meep...

(She covers herself again)

Tsumugi Shirogane's Mirror Reflection: Oh boy... You're so dumb.

(She starts an argument with herself)

Tsumugi Shirogane: Come on, Shirogane! We need to get up! Otherwise, it will be very late!

Tsumugi Shirogane's Mirror Reflection: To survive, we need to stay in the heat. The cold is suffering!

Tsumugi Shirogane: But we need to write fanfics and make cosplays!

Tsumugi Shirogane's Mirror Reflection: No! We prefer to be cozy!

Tsumugi Shirogane: But if we don't write fanfics and make cosplays, we will end up pulling a whole week of all-nighters to finish a large number of not-made ideas!

Tsumugi Shirogane's Mirror Reflection: ...Good point. Let's do this!

(She gets out of her bed)

Tsumugi Shirogane: (Stepping into the cold) AAAAHHHH! JEEEE-

(She gets frozen solid)

{Moments later...} ("House (Bathtime)") [Tomodachi Life]

Tsumugi Shirogane: (Teeth chattering) ...Bathtime... I need it...

(She looks around the bathroom)

Tsumugi Shirogane: ...Huh? Jeez, the toilet and sink are frozen...

(She turns towards the shower)

Tsumugi Shirogane: ...Even the shower keys? ...Oh well, here goes nothing.

(She activates the shower)

Tsumugi Shirogane: ...Very cold...

(Her right hand becomes an ice cube)

Tsumugi Shirogane: AAAAAHHHHHH!