Dami - The Spy Who Loved Me (?) [Part 1]

(A/N: A few of the characters that are in the story)

~~~

"Agent Dami, she'll see you now."

"Thank you Gahyeon."

Getting up from her chair and dusting off the nonexistent dust from her 2 piece suit. Dami made her way to the door dividing her and her boss, JiU, or as everyone called her, M or Minji. Knocking on it thrice, Dami waited.

A curt "Come in!" sounded from inside the office.

"Good morning, M," greeted Dami, as she stepped into the posh office.

"Ah Agent Dami, take a seat," M said.

"Yes ma'am."

"Congratulations on your successful infiltration mission in Prague, that helped our military gain the upper hand on the terrorist operations in the area," M said, not looking from her paperwork.

"Thank you, ma'am," Dami replied, not knowing where this was going: was this going to be a request for a more detailed report? Or was she just checking on her subordinate?

The answer came moments later.

"I hope you are well-rested, as I have a new assignment for you."

Just then, the intercom buzzed.

"He's here ma'am!"

"Let him in Gahyeon."

As the door opened, revealing Agent Y/N, Dami audibly groaned.

Agent Y/N was her biggest rival in the agency, the two frequently competing for the most coveted assignments.

"Good morning ma'am," Y/N greeted, making his way to the vacant chair next to Dami, "Agent Dami." he greeted Dami civilly, adjusting his suit jacket as he took a seat.

"Agent Y/N," Dami greeted him curtly, with palpable disdain, "I mean no disrespect ma'am, but why is he," she pointed a finger in Y/N's direction, "here? I thought you had an assignment for me?"

"Same here, ma'am," Y/N stated, shifting in his chair, "you said you had a new assignment for me, why is Agent Dami here?"

Ignoring the blatant stare of contempt from Dami to Y/N, JiU retrieved 2 folders, with "TOP SECRET" stamped across the covers in scarlet ink.

"So, the assignment: a new bioweapon has been stolen from our allies, nicknamed "Midas Touch". Once infected, it causes the victims' skin to turn golden yellow and harden, causing death. Our intelligence indicates that the organization currently in possession of the only sample of Midas Touch, and it's creator, intends on selling it to the highest bidder. Your assignment is to infiltrate the auction, secure Midas Touch, ensure that no further samples of Midas Touch exists, and eliminate or incarcerate the creator. You two have permission to do whatever it takes to succeed in your mission. Any questions?"