Karina - my best friend is our new manager?! (part 1)

A/N: this is my first ever kpop fanfic please be nice to me!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a bit of an au and real life experience combination piece for me (please go easy on me)

also you are born in 2000, same as Karina, you know about kpop because your dad played lots of Boa music to u when u were young. 

(year: 2013, in Hong Kong)

Y/N L/N POV:

"Hurry up Jimin! We're going to miss the show!"  I yell as I run backwards to check on my best friend. 

"I'm already running as fast as I can Y/N!" she yells back as she lugs her bag and follows me. 

This is my best friend Yu Jimin, who's an exchange student from South Korea to my middle school, who (may I dare say), is one of the most beautiful girls that I've ever known. We both met each other in a rather "interesting" way, and by interesting I meant we ran into each other, literally, on the first day of school. 

 Flashback: 

It was my first day of middle school, but as with my luck, I got stuck in traffic, I know... me and my ridiculous luck... 

I was running into the school until...

"ouch!"  "Ow!" me and another person said simultaneously as we crashed into each other.

Looking at who I crashed into, I saw that I crashed into a girl, she looked quite cute (to a 13 year old)

from there on out, we both realized that 1. we shared all of our classes, 2. we shared an interest in kpop, and 3.  we both had dreams in kpop. Which  was why the both of us became friends.

Flashback ends. 

The two of us have reached my house, where we were rushing to in order to catch the broadcast of Music Bank, where Girls Generation were having a comeback with I Got a Boy.

"One day, I will become as famous around the world as Girls Generation!" Jimin said suddenly, as Tiffany said her "let's bring it back to 1:30" line. 

"I believe that you can Jimin!" I said excitedly. "I hope that you remember your best friend Y/N here when you become famous my dear Jimin!" I finished, ruffling her hair, which she didn't really enjoy. 

"야 하지마!" (hey don't do that!) she said as retaliated by tickling you, which you REALLY hated.

"너도!" (you too) you said in return, as you both started to laugh like idiots, leaning onto one another. 

Our friendship was strong throughout of our years of middle school, until it was time for us to graduate from middle school.....

(2015) 

"지민 아..." (Jimin...) I called out to her, as we met up after the end of the graduation ceremony.

"어 Y/N, 왜?" (What is it Y/N?) she said back.

"I'm going to Canada..." I said quietly, not meeting her eyes.

"You're going to Canada?! That's so cool!" She said happily to me.

"That means that we're going to be so far apart from each other," I said tearing up slightly, "and I hate that..."

"It's ok Y/N," she said, giving me a hug, where I prayed that she didn't notice my reddening face.

(it's ironic, looking back, that I didn't see her slightly red cheeks as well)

"I know that we'll be best friends, also I meant to tell you some good news: I got accepted as a trainee at SM Entertainment!" she said with a squeal.

"That's amazing Jimin!!!" I said to her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(time skip to 2019)

(location: Canada)

Y/N pov:

It's been 4 years since I've met Jimin, we lost contact gradually over the years, ending up with only Christmas emails wishing each other a happy holiday. I never really got over my crush with her, and still hoped that one day, I'll have the chance to see her on the kpop world stage.

As it turned out, that day came sooner than I thought...