Karina - New Hair?

Song i listened to whilst writing: Daydream by Dreamcatcher

italics: English, regular: Korean

It's been a good while since I last met Karina, the unfortunate life of dating a kpop idol as a student studying abroad I guess, whilst I was studying to become a nurse, she was breaking records as a member of Aespa on the world stage.

We always talk via voice calls and Facetiming, but there are times that she can't show me her face due to contract reasons, me being a potential leak of some sort (at least that's what her manager told me). Annoying at times, but at least they didn't make me break up with her.

So I just graduated, and I'm coming back to Korea to start working and to finally live closer to my amazing girlfriend (whenever she's in Korea).

(Arrival in Korea)

As I stepped out of the international arrivals gate of Incheon Airport, I immediately saw my family waiting for me, my mom, my dad, and even my younger sister Eunchae.

"Eunchae, why are you here? I thought you had a comeback soon?" I say in a surprised tone as I engulf her in a hug.

"The comeback's not happening until next month! And besides I haven't seen my dearest oppa in forever!" she says happily, hugging my arm as we make our way to our parent's car.

"So oppa, what are your plans now that you're back in Korea?" Eunchae asks as she plops on my bed whilst I sit on the floor, unpacking my luggage

"Well I'm starting at Yulje Medical Centre, they've already accepted me so I should be starting soon. But for now I'm going to visit my amazing girlfriend, your senior in the industry." I say, smiling to myself at the thought of surprising her with my arrival.

"Ooooo! Say high to Jimin unnie for me please! And buy me some food when you come back!" she says, smiling like a smile potato.

"Always thinking of food you smile potato." I chuckle as I finish unpacking and set off to the Aespa dorm.

As I make my way to Aespa's dorm, I decided to buy some snacks as a gift at a nearby convenience store, where I ran into someone I wasn't expecting.

"Giselle?" "Y/N oppa?"

"Damn it's been a while, why are you back in Korea?"

"I just graduated so I'm back to work here. Where's the rest of your members?"

"They're at the dorm, I'm assuming you're going there to see your lover girl?"

"Yup."

"Finish up and follow me!"

After picking some snacks up (with Giselle's recommendations), you two made your way to Aespa's dorm, the both of you having a discussion on the best way to cook instant noodles.