Karina - When You (part 1) (UPDATE!)

UPDATE (16042023): as of today, the rest of this story will be published in my separate Karina book entitled: How I Met Your Mother

Day: Saturday, one day in 2045

Y/N POV:

"OOF!" I let out as i feel and hear a squealing bundle of happiness land on my stomach.  Reaching out for my glasses, I see my 7-year-old daughter, Jang MinJeong looking at me with the sweetest smile that would melt any person's heart

  Reaching out for my glasses, I see my 7-year-old daughter, Jang MinJeong looking at me with the sweetest smile that would melt any person's heart

"Appa! It's time to wake up!!" she says, a little too loudly, "Unnie and Omma are almost done with making breakfast!"

"Okay MinJeong! Appa's getting up now!" I say, as I reach to grab a sweater from the dresser before having myself dragged to the kitchen by MinJeong.

Reaching the kitchen, I kneel down to pick MinJeong up to sit in her chair at the table, before making my way around to where my wife was to wrap my arms around her. The world knows her as aespa's Karina, but I know her as simply Yu Jimin.

(A/N: just imagine this as Karina but looking a bit older (personally think that she will age pretty well)

"Good morning to you jagi," I say, kissing her on her cheek. She responded by doing the same, which earned us a squeal from our youngest daughter and a mimed vomiting sound from our 17-year-old daughter, Jang Gyeoul.

 She responded by doing the same, which earned us a squeal from our youngest daughter and a mimed vomiting sound from our 17-year-old daughter, Jang Gyeoul

Karina POV

"Can you guys keep this in the bedroom please?" Gyeoul groans to me and Y/N as we all made our way to the table to eat, where MinJeong was happily drinking her juice and eating her toast whilst making a bit of a mess.

"Gyeoul-ah, when you find a boyfriend in the future, people are going to ask you to not be so affectionate in public, do you think that'll stop you though?" I see my husband smirk slightly as our daughter's face starts to redden slightly.

(timeskip)

After we finished breakfast, Y/N oppa decides to do the dishes whilst me and my daughters went to sit in the living room to watch some TV.

"Omma?" I turn to face Gyeoul, "yes dear?" "How did you and appa fall in love?" she asks, looking at me with eyes that remind me so much of the man I love. 

Whilst Minjeong, who was sitting on my lap, laughed at Heechul sunbaenim's facial expression on the television. 

"It's actually quite a long story Gyeoul, so let me start you off with how we ended up meeting first." 

I turn around to look at Y/N's back, the broad shoulders that give me a sense of safety whenever I'm wrapped around slightly hunched over the kitchen sink. 

"It was 20 years ago, when we first met each other on a show..."

A/N: Guess who's back at it again like a bad habit with another new story? When it's exam season and I'm close to failing two course? WOHOO!!

Once again, this is going to be a to be a multipart story, I do apologize that this story rn is rather short, but I promise that I'll work on making this a good one!

Also have a lot planned out so stay tuned!!

Also  YES i know that my "Jang Gyeoul" is Sullyoon from NMIXX. 

And if u know where the name Jang Gyeoul comes from, you're an amazing person!