Chapter 27: Moving Forward

Magsimula sa umpisa

"It'll be ready soon." Shion informed them as they flinched from the information and Shion noticed you walk over. "Ara, Great Y/N! Good timing! We're just about ready for some of my home cooking!" Shion said as you froze from being caught as you had tried tiptoeing away.

"O-Oh, I see...Well, I guess ONE bite couldn't hurt--Egh?!" You gasped in shock once you took a peek into the pot Shion was cooking up.

Well, I guess ONE bite couldn't hurt--Egh?!" You gasped in shock once you took a peek into the pot Shion was cooking up

"U-Um...I think I've had my fill already from a stall earlier, so I think I'll--!" You were interrupted when Shion aggressively smacked the ladle she was using against her hand.

"You'll have some, right?" Shion said with a scary smile on her face as you somehow wound up at the same table as the other two.

"R-Right..." You said with your head down as you were beaten outright. "Hey! What the heck did you guys do?!" You whispered to the two idiots on the side of the table.

"It was Benimaru's fault!" Rimuru whispered back in frustration.

"It wouldn't have ended up this way if you had just said the password normally!" Benimaru whispered in frustration.

"Why me, too?" Rimuru muttered in confusion of his attendance, knowing that Benimaru was supposed to be the only one.

"You have to experience Shion's cooking with me!" Benimaru said as Rimuru kneed his leg under the table in irritation.

"Don't drag me into this!" Rimuru said in frustration to Benimaru as you all were sweating bullets, fearing what's to come of this meal.

"It might actually be good, by some miracle." Benimaru tried to show some form of optimism.

"Miracles don't happen that easily!" Rimuru, the one who just performed a miracle, instantly retorted this claim as Shion turned around swiftly with three bowls of her home made nightmare.

"Thank you for waiting!" Shion said as she placed the bowls in front of you three with a genuine smile. "Enjoy!" She exclaimed as you three boys were jaw-dropped in awe of the sight of these dishes.

"Hm? What's that smell--BLURGH!" Mai, who managed to catch a whiff of Shion's cooking while walking by, suddenly collapsed as she turned whiter than normal and began frothing at the mouth