Chapter 29: The Counterattack Begins!

The Same Night, In The Hot Springs

After such a long meeting of what you would all be doing to move forward as a nation and establishing future relationships between countries, everyone took the time to relax and get cleaned up for dinner in the hot spring. You were walking in a bath robe with a change of clothes heading to the men's bath so you could get ready for dinner. Just before you could go in though, an arm wrapped around your neck as your mother pulled you in close while she wore a bath robe ready to clean up also.

"Ha! Where do ya think yer goin'?" Malenia asked with a mischievous grin as you turned to her with a deadpan face.

"To the men's bath..." You said to her.

"Haaa? That side's borin' and they'll probably just end up talkin' about some borin' stuff. C'mon, let your mama wash your back for the first time." Malenia said with her tongue playfully sticking out of her mouth as she tried dragging you by your tail.

"Ha?! What are you talking about?! I can wash my own back!" You argued while trying to pull your tail free.

"I'm tryin' to catch up on everything I couldn't do as a mother...! Washin' my kid for the first time is somethin' I'm not gonna let slide!" Malenia was playing tug of war with your tail before she groaned in annoyance and clenched her fist. "Ah, jeez! Just give up and let me bathe ya!!!" She screamed before suddenly punching you in the gut, knocking the air out of you as stars formed in your eyes and your body slumped into her arms. "Alrighty! Let's get squeaky clean, my boy!" Malenia marched funnily into the women's bath while you had tiny mothra's circling around your head from being knocked out.

Mai was sat at the washing station of the women's bath scrubbing her arms gently with soap as she happily hummed a tune to herself while enjoying the feeling of getting nice and clean for dinner. Treyni and her sister, Trya who had recently shown up due to the appearance of Ramiris, were having fun cleaning Ramiris who was being tickled while getting clean in the palm of Treyni's hand. Riza, Lilia, and Eren were all already in the bath taking a nice relaxing soak, when the door to the bath suddenly burst open and the girls yelled in shock from the noise as they turned to see Malenia standing in the doorway with her legs spread as her robe dropped the the ground.

"All right! I need a few hands to help wash this boy! Who's willin' to volunteer?" Malenia spoke in a brutish and slang like tone as she dropped your limp body on the wet floor.

"M-M-M-MY LORD?!?!?!" Mai screamed in a huge blush as the sudsy soap was the only thing covering all her most private parts of her body.

"Oh! Mai-chan? You wanna help~?" Malenia said with a mischievous giggle as she wriggled her fingers around creepily in the air and Mai was on the verge of tears from how embarrassing things were getting.

"N-Noooooo!!!!" Mai's embarrassed scream could be heard from the men's bath as Rimuru floated around in the bath in his slime form while looking up at the wall with a sad shape.

"Sounds like they're having fun over there..." Rimuru thought as he turned to see Gazel, Dorf, Erald, and Fuze in the bath, as he was surrounded by older men who were just biding time with drinks. "I should've gone over to that side." He thought with regret over his decision of choosing the men's bath for that night.

"Alright! Mai, you take his tail!" Malenia's voice echoed in the bath.

"Huh?!" Mai yelped in shock.

"Hey, Riza! You scrub his back and dorsal plates!" Malenia said with excitement.

"Leave me out of this." Riza demanded as she wanted no part in such tasks.

"Lilia-chan! You wash his arms!" Malenia ordered her.