Chapter 13: A Wild Demon Lord Appears!

A/N: Hey, I'm back for a few more chapters of this story! I gave you guys a long one today, so I hope that'll suffice until the next chapter comes out. I plan on writing two more chapters in this book before I switch over to my other story. I hope you guys like and decide to stick around, Thanks for reading!

After the naming this nation the Jura Tempest Federation, and establishing an alliance with the armed nation of Dwargon, the nation of monsters had now gained some serious and powerful backing support. King Gazel and all his troops that came to visit left the morning after, but after two days, they had returned and brought a special gift of sorts, of course they had arrived unannounced as you and Rimuru, along with your aids, met with him on the main road that was now laid with smooth stone slabs.

"I'm here, you two." Gazel announced with a hearty voice as Rimuru rode on top of you and you both had confused looks.

"What brings you here this time?" Rimuru asked as he was beginning to feel tired from all these sudden arrivals from the Hero King.

"I'm here to give you all a gift." Gazel said as this was certainly a surprise.

"A gift?" You two asked in unison as Gazel gestured to his aids who were holding a human shaped cloth, and they tossed it on the ground in front of you two to reveal Minister Vesta, who was knocked out and wrapped up, frothing at the mouth from an uncomfortable journey.

"Huh?!" You and Rimuru yelled in shock as Kaijin couldn't believe who he was seeing again.

"That's Vesta!" Kaijin was in disbelief as Vesta let out a sickly and groggy groan as there was a strange silence that befell the air.

"...Is he dead?" You asked while poking him with your tail, only to get another groggy groan. "Ah, he's alive. Just motion sick." You speculated as Rimuru bonked you on the head for your shenanigans. 

"It seemed a waste to leave such a talented man doing nothing, but I cannot allow him to work in my service. Use him as you wish." Gazel said as this was shocking news to hear that Vesta would be working here in the nation of monsters.

"My King...That would allow Vesta's knowledge to leave the Dwarves!" Kaijin commented about the impact this would have on the Kingdom of Dwargo.

"Says the man who left the Dwarves himself?" Gazel instantly countered as Kaijin couldn't find the words to say something back. "That is what this alliance is for. Make this land you have chosen to inhabit a leader in new and unique skills!" He said before looking down at Vesta who was fully awake now.

"Y-Yes?" Vesta asked in nervousness.

"Devote yourself to studying here." Gazel said as this was Vesta's last chance to make things up to his king, as he bowed his head to Gazel.

"I shall. My king, this time...This time, I will live up to your expectations." Vesta said with all of his heart before turning to you and Rimuru with regretful and guilty eyes. "Rimuru, Y/N, Kaijin...I am truly sorry. Would you allow me to work here?" He asked as you were surprised to see tears welling in his eyes, signifying how much he resented himself for what he did, and how much he was determined to repent for his past actions. 

"Having one more talented researcher around will be a big help." Kaijin said as he turned to you both. "Rimuru, Y/N, if anything bad happens, I'll take responsibility. Please have faint in me and show him mercy." He said as Vesta was in disbelief of how much trust he was putting in the person who got him exiled in the first place.