thirty

'Are you wanting to bring the pram in as well or are you okay just popping her in the carrier?' Leah asks glancing at Courtney who is fastening Bunny into the carrier on her chest.

'Just the carrier will be fine. Can you grab her bag out the boot though?' Courtney asks and the blonde nods her head. Making her way round to the back of the car, Leah grabs the changing bag and slings it over her shoulder.

'Ready?' Leah says glancing at the brunette who nods her head and closes the car door before locking the car.

'Ready.' Courtney replies smiling. Together they begin to make their way into Meadow Park aware of the fans who are beginning to gather outside the carpark but neither of them wanting to hide anymore. Reaching down, Leah slips her hand into Courtney's with a smile as she gives it a gentle squeeze.

'I've always got you.' Leah says quietly.

'I know... I love you.' Courtney replies smiling. Making their way inside they're instantly greeted by a few of the girls who have already arrived including Lia, Kim, Steph, Jen and Rafa.

'Nah, mate... I am not ready for today to be your last game.' Leah says shaking her head as she immediately wraps her arms around the Brazilian.

'It feels so strange.' Rafa admits.

'Not ready to say goodbye.' Leah says and Rafa laughs.

'Well I'm not leaving right after the game so you don't need to worry about that.' Rafa replies and Leah nods her head.

'I know. I just- I've had the best time with you, mate. I know I've told you it so many times lately but I really have.' Leah says.

'Mm... I feel the same. I'm gutted we didn't get one last game together but I'll always be rooting for you.' RaSfa replies.

'Right. Let's stop getting mushy before the game, please.' Jen says and Leah nods her head as she glances back at Courtney and Bunny with a small smile on her face.

'This season has been crazy, hasn't it? I mean think of the amount of serious injuries we've had this season.' Leah says.

'It's been like a rollercoaster.' Steph replies.

'But look at everything we've achieved. The Conti-Cup, Champions League semi-final, a Champions League place for next season... We've done well. We've stuck together throughout it all.' Kim says and everyone nods her head.

'Together till the end.' Leah says softly.

****

Dropping her head to rest on Leah's shoulder, Courtney smiles as she feels the blonde's arm snake around her waist pulling her further into her side. Leah's hand settles on the brunette's hip as Bunny remains securely strapped against Courtney's chest. They're around thirty-three minutes into the game and Arsenal have just been given a free kick.

'Shh...' Courtney says softly as she sits up straight and gently bounces her knees as Bunny begins to fuss in the carrier.

'Mama, out!' Bunny moans as she pouts up at Courtney causing her to laugh slightly.

'Oh my goodness, look at that face you dramatic little pudding...' Courtney says as she reaches down to tap her finger against the toddler's nose.

'If mumma gets you out, you need to sit on my knee. You can't be running around just now.' Courtney adds as she begins to unfasten the carrier, keeping one hand placed on Bunny's back to keep her safe.

'Boo...' Leah says gently, a small smile on her face as Courtney removes the carrier to reveal Bunny who immediately reaches towards the blonde. Taking the toddler into her arms, Leah smiles as Courtney returns to her position of her head resting on the blonde's shoulder while Bunny balances on Leah's good knee.

'Ball.' Bunny babbles stretching her arm out towards the pitch.

'That's right. That's a ball they've got out there.' Leah replies smiling.

'Uh-oh...' Bunny says causing both Leah and Courtney to laugh as one of the Villa players takes a tumble.

'Uh-oh...' Leah repeats. Using her good knee to gently bounce the toddler, Leah continues to watch the game while wrapping her free arm around Courtney's waist.

'Are you looking forward to Barca?' Lia asks from Courtney's other side causing the brunette to nod her head.

'Mm-hmm... I think it'll be good. It'll be nice to have a break from here.' Courtney admits and Lia smiles.

'Le was saying it'll be Bunny's first flight. How you feeling about that?' Lia asks.

'Stressed... It'll be fine though. The flight to Eindhoven is only just over an hour and from there to Barca I think it's like two so it should be fine.' Courtney replies and Lia nods her head.

'You'll have Le and I there so I'm sure between the three of us we'll manage.' Lia says softly.

****

Making her way over to where Courtney and Bunny are sitting, Leah can't help but smile as she glances around at the now practically empty stadium. The game didn't end in their favour unfortunately but they've spent the last twenty minutes on the pitch, thanking the fans and generally just appreciating each other's company for the last time as a full team.

'Want to come on the pitch? Let trouble run around for a bit? The place is practically empty now anyway. It's just the girls and their families.' Leah suggests causing Courtney to smile and nod her head.

'Mm-hmm...' Courtney replies smiling. Placing Bunny down on the floor, Courtney takes hold of the little girl's hand and slowly walks up to meet Leah who's standing at the edge of the pitch.

'Hey, little lady... Do you want to go play with the ball?' Leah asks smiling down at Bunny who nods her head.

'Come on then. Let's go find the ball.' Leah says. Gently taking hold of Courtney's hand, she pulls the brunette into her and presses a loving kiss against her cheek.

'Oh my goodness... Look who it is, our little Bunny-Boo!' Beth says causing Bunny to squeal and jump up and down, her hands raised towards the blonde as she let's go of Courtney's hand.

'She wants to play with a ball, Beth.' Leah says smiling.

'Oh is that right? Will we go see if we can find a ball? I'm sure Vivi had one just over there?' Beth asks looking at Courtney for permission who nods her head. Watching the blonde make her way into the centre of the pitch with Bunny, Courtney can't help but smile as she let's out a content sigh and leans against Leah.

'I love you... I always think it's impossible to love you more than I already do and then somehow I just look at you and I love you more than before.' Courtney says.

'What's got you being so soppy?' Leah asks smiling as she wraps her arms around the brunette, her hands settling on Courtney's lower back.

'You. I don't think I would've survived in London if it wasn't for you. I'm so, so glad I met you that night when we were both hellbent on getting pissed.' Courtney admits causing Leah to smile.

'As am I, love.' Leah says softly. Turning in the blonde's arms, Courtney smiles as she watches Bunny toddling around the pitch with Beth, Viv and a ball.

'Thank you for bringing so many people into my life who love my little girl.' Courtney says softly as Leah rests her head on her shoulder.

'You two are very lovable.' Leah replies smiling.