two

'Le, you need to get up... I've let you sleep as long as possible but you really need to get up now or else we're going to be late.' Katie says softly as she gently shakes the blonde who groans and covers her face with her hands.

'My head...' Leah mumbles and the Irish defender nods her head.

'Yeah, you're gonna have one hell of a hangover today. I've left paracetamol and water on your bedside table. I'll make you some toast.' Katie says and Leah shakes her head.

'Oh god... No toast. I'll grab something at training.' Leah replies and Katie nods her head. She quietly leaves the room as Leah slowly pushes herself into a sitting position.

'What the fuck did you do last night.' Leah mumbles to herself as she runs her hands over her face and groans. Swinging her legs off the edge of the bed, she leans forward on her knees as her stomach flips and the wave of nausea comes over her.

'Hurry up, Leah.' Katie shouts from the kitchen causing her to groan. Moving from the bed she gets changed into her training kit as quickly as her body will possibly allow and takes the paracetamol that Katie had left for her.

'For the love of god can you just stop shouting.' Leah mumbles as she finally climbs into the passenger seat.

'I wasn't actually shouting. I was literally just talking, Le.' Katie says shaking her head.

'Where did your kit come from? And your car actually... You didn't drive here last night.' Leah asks.

'I've been home this morning, Le. I went to pick my kit and my car up because I knew you wouldn't be in a fit state to drive.' Katie explains.

'I don't even remember getting home.' Leah admits as she leans her head on the window.

'What do you remember?' Katie asks.

'I remember not wanting to go to the bar with everyone... Shit, I didn't even spend any time with the other girls. I stopped you from spending any time with the others.' Leah says.

'I should've listened when you said you weren't feeling up to coming.' Katie replies.

'Do you remember Courtney and Elle?' Katie asks after a few minutes of silence.

'I remember Courtney...' Leah replies.

'You were getting quite flirty with her.' Katie says causing the blonde to groan.

'Oh don't...' Leah replies covering her eyes with her hand.

'She was nice... I get that it might feel too soon after splitting from Jords but that doesn't mean you can't be friends with Courtney and if it was to turn into something more then so be it.' Katie says.

****

'You should've dealt with them last night instead of going out and getting pissed with blondie.' Elenor says causing Courtney to roll her eyes as she sits cross-legged on the floor surrounded by the boxes which she's yet to unpack.

'My head hurts far too much to deal with a telling off from you right now.' Courtney replies covering her face with her hands.

'Well you shouldn't have downed all those shots of tequila should you? Right let's make a list of priorty things to get done before your dad gets here...' Elenor says.

'Bunny's room.' Courtney replies and Elenor nods her head.

'Right well let's start with her room then and we can deal with the rest afterwards.' Elenor says causing Courtney to sigh.

'Are you looking forward to them getting here? Being able to properly start your life down here?' Elenor asks as they make their way to the room which has been designated Bunny's room.