nineteen

Leah spots her almost instantaneously as they make their way around the stadium celebrating the win with the fans; her long brown hair is scraped back into a messy bun and she's got a small smile on her face as she watches the blonde. Biting her bottom lip, she glances around at the rest of the team before immediately beginning to make her way over to the barrier separating the crowd from the pitch.

'I didn't know you were coming.' Leah almost whispers as she wraps her arms around Courtney across the barrier.

'Mm... Thought I'd surprise you. Beth arranged a ticket for me.' Courtney replies smiling.

'Where's Bunny?' Leah asks.

'With my dad. He surprised me by coming down to visit so he offered to have her for the night because I was worried about it being late and cold.' Courtney replies and the blonde nods her head.

'Enjoy the game?' Leah asks leaning back to look at the brunette, both of them oblivious to the fans around them.

'Mm-hmm... Particularly your goal.' Courtney replies biting her bottom lip.

'Mm... Those don't happen too often so don't get used to them.' Leah says smiling.

'What are your plans for tonight? Do you have any?' Courtney asks and the blonde shakes her head.

'Absolutely nothing planned.' Leah replies.

'Do you want to come stay at mine? You could meet my dad tomorrow?' Courtney suggests.

'Is your dad staying at yours tonight?' Leah asks and Courtney immediately shakes her head.

'No, I'm going to drop him at his hotel once I get back.' Courtney replies watching the blonde smile slightly.

'I'll need to head home and get my stuff.' Leah says softly.

'Perfect. I'll drop dad off and you can go get what you need then we'll meet back at mine?' Courtney suggests.

'Sounds great.' Leah replies smiling.

****

'Perfect timing.' Courtney says watching the blonde get out her car, seconds after she's pulled into her own parking space.

'Hi...' Leah says softly as she makes her way over and presses a kiss to the brunette's cheek. Smiling Courtney wraps her arms around the blonde's neck and pulls her closer to her body as she leans back against her car.

'Hey, you.' Courtney mumbles against her lips.

'I missed you.' Leah says.

'You seen me like an hour ago.' Courtney replies laughing.

'AH-AH.' Bunny shouts from inside the car causing both women to laugh.

'Would you mind grabbing her and I'll open the door?' Courtney asks and Leah nods her head. Leah makes her way to the back of the car where she opens the door where the little girl instantly giggles and reaches her arms up.

'Alright trouble, I hear ya...' Leah says softly as she loosens the little girl's straps before lifting her into her arms. Closing the car door, Leah adjusts Bunny on her hip before following Courtney towards the apartments. They make their way upstairs and Courtney unlocks the front door letting them into the warmth of her home.

'I love how comfortable she is with you.' Courtney says smiling as she glances over at Leah as Bunny drops her head to rest on the blonde's shoulder as she sleepily pups her thumb into her mouth.

'Do you want me to pop her in her cot?' Leah asks and Courtney nods her head. Making her way over to the pair, she kisses the top of Bunny's head and gently runs her finger down her cheek.