four

'What's got you all smiley today? Could it be anything to do with a certain brunette from the pub?' Katie asks sitting down next to the blonde who's sitting in her cubby.

'Hmm... Sorry, I was in a little world of my own. What did you say?' Leah says.

'I said has that smile got anything to do with a certain brunette from the pub?' Katie asks.

'Can't I just be happy?' Leah asks sliding her phone onto the bench beside her. It's been a little over a week since she got pissed at the bar with Courtney and they've spoke either via text or sometimes late night calls practically every day since.

'Have you guys been talking since I messaged her? Have you seen each other again yet?' Katie asks.

'Yes and no... We've been messaging each other but we haven't met up yet. It's just- Well it's a bit complicated.' Leah admits.

'How is it complicated? Just ask her out for a drink, Le. Try stay off the shots this time though.' Katie says and the blonde shakes her head.

'You know what some of the fans are like... If I'm pictured out with someone who isn't Jordan then they're gonna go nuts trying to find out who she is, what happened between me and Jordan and I just- She's got enough going on in her life that I don't want to put her through that.' Leah admits shrugging her shoulders.

'You can't spend the rest of your life worrying about what fans are going to say, Le... I'm not suggesting you go on a date or anything, just get to know each other as friends or something. There's no harm in that.' Katie says softly as she rests her hand on the blonde's knee. Smiling, Leah glances down at her phone as it vibrates on the bench.

'I'll let you get that but promise me you'll think about it, yeah? You deserve to be happy.' Katie says. She makes her way over to where some of the other girls are chatting and Leah immediately reaches down for her phone.

From Courtney:
I don't really know if tonight is an important game or whatever but good luck! I'll be rooting for you from my sofa! Hope you smash it x

To Courtney:
Thanks, Court. Just getting ready to head out to warm up now. Speak tonight if you're not too tired ❤ X

Sliding her phone into her bag, she stretches her arms above her head and smiles as Kim makes her way towards her.

'You good?' Kim asks and the blonde nods her head.

'Mm-hmm... Ready for this.' Leah replies smiling.

****

'What do I do, Elle?' Courtney asks, the phone held against her ear as she lies on the sofa with Bunny fast asleep on her chest.

'Arrange to meet up with her?' Elenor replies.

'And what would I do about Bunny? I don't exactly have anyone down here that can watch her, do I?' Courtney says.

'Honestly if you explain to Leah then I'm sure she wouldn't mind Bunny being there... From what you've told me she doesn't exactly want to be out in public where people can take pictures of her and stuff so why don't you suggest a takeaway at yours?' Elenor asks.

'Mm... I'll just wait and see how it goes. She's got a game tonight.' Courtney replies.

'Have you googled her yet? Found her on socials?' Elenor asks.

'No, I haven't. I want to get to know here through her and not through her socials. I want to know the real her.' Courtney replies.

'Fuck me, you like her don't you?' Elenor asks.