A hum left her mouth, "And fruit tarts, I know they're your favorite." she added and a smile grew on my face.

"Thank you." I whispered, feeling entirely giddy right now.

"You could thank me with a kiss?" she questioned but we both knew it really was a suggestion.

I hummed leaning into her but I ultimately kissed her cheek instead, when I pulled back she had a shocked expression painted on her face.

"Wow... I guess you weren't interested in the dinner date I had planned then." she sighed letting go of my waist.

And I narrowed my eyes hearing that she had more planned, past what she already gave me.

I immediately shook my head, "I most definitely was." I corrected her almost instantly.

She opened the car door for me so I could get in, and soon enough we were on our way to where ever this "dinner date." was.

A raised a questioning brow when I noticed the familiar street we were driving down, "I was thinking..." Nova trailed off suspiciously. "-I could make you dinner...?" she questioned.

My heart fluttered at the thought of her wanting to make dinner for me, and shortly after a wide grin grew on my face.

"Okay chef Nova..." I teasingly trailed off.

A smile broke out on her face, "Yeah you guys should consider hiring me." she joked.

Eventually we made it up the stairs to my apartment floor and Nova spoke, "Close your eyes,"

"You must have went all out," I said before she placed her hands over my eyes. Soon the sound of her unlocking the door filled the air before the door slowly creaked open.

I began walking into my apartment trying to contain my excitement. As we slowly inched deeper, the smell of vanilla completely invaded my nose.

And shortly after Nova abruptly stopped behind me, signaling for me to stop too.

"Want to do a countdown?" she questioned.

A slight giggle left my lips before I responded, "From three?"

A hum left her lips and we began the countdown and as each second passed, anticipation was radiating off of me.

She removed her hands from my eyes, and when I slowly glanced around what she had set up, I felt everything inside of me fill up with warmth.

From the deep emerald table cloth draped across my kitchen island, to the vanilla candles and extremely well set placement of the utensils and dishes, I couldn't even imagine another thing I could be doing that would top this.

"You don't have a dining table so I had to get a little creative," she said, subtly snaking her arm around my waist.

"This is more than perfect." I whispered, facing her completely.

A small smile appeared on her lips, "I'm happy you like it," her eyes darted down to the bouquet in my hands, "May I?"

I nodded my head and she unwrapped the bouquet, carefully placing the wonderful array of flowers in a vase right by the counter.

"Chef Nova is clocking in, you just sit there and look pretty." she said pulling a bottle of wine from out of the fridge.

"I like the sound of this..." I trailed off taking a seat as Nova grabbed two glasses.

She opened the dark colored bottle, and slowly poured the deep red liquid into each glass, passing one off to me, "Any special requests?" she questioned.