Chapter 22

Charlotte was still hung over at lunch. Her and Vanessa were sitting at a bench, Vanessa wasn't as hung over so she had gotten a plate of food, Charlotte wasn't eating.

"So you and Nate are done?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah he broke up with me, I've never had that happen before." Vanessa shook her head as she forked some salad in her mouth.

"But you didn't actually like him though, right?" Charlotte was desperate to think about someone else's relationship, rather than the one between Felix and Luke.

"No. No, of course not." Vanessa very quickly responded. It wasn't fully true, but it wasn't fully a lie.

Bella and Kit walked into the cafeteria holding half drunk coffees. They walked over to Vanessa and Charlotte's table, laughing and smiling.

"Ugh I actually can't believe him, he is being such a dick." Charlotte continued.

"We talking about Luke?" Bella interrupted.

Bella and Kit sat down at the table. Kit didn't usually sit in the cafeteria, it was very overwhelming and she was using a lot of focus to keep up in the conversation.

"Yeah. I was so surprised when I saw it... In my parents' bathtub."

"How did you even end up there?" Kit asked.

"I mean they were in my ensuite. I just went in and there they were."

"How far through were they?" Bella asked with a smile.

"Perfect Bella? The new gossip?" Charlotte asked, mocking her with a huge smile. Bella sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Honestly I'm just trying to forget." Vanessa added as she laughed at charlotte.

"Thanks for letting me sit with you guys." Kit said after they had been in silence for a few seconds.

"Don't even worry about it. Bella said you were having a hard time. I know what it's like to have a dick for a dad." Charlotte replied. Her casual tone made Kit feel so seen and safe.

"So are you ever going to talk to him again?" Bella asked.

"Like at some point yes. Like he's my brother. I'll probably have to. But not for a while."

"What do you even need him for?" Vanessa asked.

"When I have my first child and they need a guncle, and when I want some free weed. Or I need someone to give me a ride. But I'm going to give him the silent treatment for a few weeks. Mostly to see how much he grovels."

"I'd like to see that." Bella added.

"What's it like to have siblings?" Kit asked.

"Ugh. It sucks, like I have a sister but she was in college by the time I was born, and my little brother is s fucking annoying." Vanessa groaned.

"Literally, they are so stupid. My brother is the stupidest. He doesn't think. Boys would do so much better in life if they just thought."

Jordan marched up to the table. Not knowing what Luke was doing, where he was, what happened with Felix was starting to freak him out.

"Do you know where Luke is?" He aggressively interrupted.

"Why should I care?" She scoffed.

"Because you went off on him for sleeping with Felix and now he's MIA. No one has seen Felix and I haven't seen Luke since you screamed that he's a walking STD, and he won't reply to my messages. I just want to know what the fuck is going on."