Chapter 18

Lunch continued, it wasn't raining anymore, there were still clouds but the sun was finally showing so the field was pretty packed. Luke and Jordan sat, leaning with their backs against the toilet block on the field. They were eating chips, and Luke had an energy drink. Charlotte marched across the field towards Luke, Vanessa followed.

"Hey fucktard you okay?" Luke asked as she got closer. His face changed from a smile to concern when he saw Vanessa.

"Get the fuck off your ass!" Charlotte's voice was filled with rage.

Luke and Jordan stood up.

"You slept with him?! Huh! You fucking asshole." She screamed once again.

Luke scowled at Vanessa, he stepped forward to try and comfort Charlotte.

Charlotte slapped Luke in the face. The clap echoed against the concrete walls of the stall.

"You fuckin' told her?!" Luke yelled, eyeing up Vanessa.

"Don't look at her, look at me!"

Luke's eyes flicked back to Charlotte.

"How many times?"

Luke rolled his eyes as if to say a few. Charlotte grabbed the energy drink from his hand and threw it hard onto the concrete. It scraped along the ground, spilling.

"Fuck you!" She stated. Her eyes were getting glossy.

Charlotte forcefully grabbed Luke's wrist and dragged him into the field. She let go of his hand as she stood up on the picnic table. Vanessa and Jordan stood awkwardly behind them. They were both pretty used to watching them fight and had learnt it was best not to try and mediate.

"Can I get everyone's attention please! Particularly if you have a crush on my brother!"

People started looking at them.

"Lukas here likes to sleep around. I'd say at least ten guys this week. This bastard even slept with the guy I was into, that's right turned sweet little Felix gay! Just another on his list!

A few kids started filming Charlotte.

"Charlotte, stop. Please!" Luke begged.

"Watch out you might be next, and an STD will come with it. I wouldn't even get too close; he might infect you!" Charlotte gestured with her hands as she did.

"You fucked Felix?! Felix? That scrawny little redhead." Steve said looking at Luke "Guys Felix is gay!"

People laughed, even after everything Charlotte had said the focus was on Felix. Charlotte got off the table and began to walk away. Luke followed her. Vanessa and Jordan stayed behind watching carefully.

"The fuck did you do that for?!" Luke screamed now that they were out of the direct view of their peers.

"Well aparently you can fuck anyone, lets see how much action you get now." She cried.

"Charlotte. I don't care what you just did to me. What about Felix?"

People's phones were pinging. Steve yelling 'Felix is gay' played from everyone's phones.

"'Oh no' he's 'gay' who gives a shit."

"Listen to m-." Luke said, trying to calm himself.

"Just fuck off!" Charlotte screamed.

Charlotte ran off. Vanessa chased after her. Jordan walked up and stood with Luke, sadness filled his face.

"Your sister is fucking crazy." Jordan chuckled, also not comprehending the seriousness of this situation.