Chapter 16

Luke and Felix were kissing in the bathtub, they were both naked. The door opened, Vanessa, in a bra and underwear, and Nate, shirtless wearing just boxers, walked in holding hands. Vanessa was in front pulling Nate, they were giggling. It took them a moment to realise what they had seen. Felix and Luke hadn't noticed, they were in their own world. Luke's body covered Felix but his butt was very visible. Vanessa stared straight at it.

"Felix what the fuck!" Nate yelled.

Luke turned around and saw them, realising what had happened. Felix quickly turned his head away, hiding his face in shame. His best friend just saw him making out with a guy. Naked!

They were all still for a few seconds.

"Hand me a fucking towel!" Luke screamed in panic.

Nate bent down and grabbed a towel. He threw it on Lukes butt. Luke moved the towel to cover both him and Felix. Luke leant down toward Felix.

"Shh... It's okay." Luke whispered in Felix's ear. He could feel him shaking.

"You can leave now." Luke said.

Nate rushed out, terrified and confused. Vanessa stood still with shock glued to her face. Nate came back and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the bathroom. Slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck." Felix sighed.

----

Luke and Felix were getting dressed, Luke slipped his hoodie on, Felix buttoned up his shirt. They left the bathroom Felix was stressed, his hands shaking as he did up his buttons

"Oh my god. I can't go down there. I can't. They're going to tell everyone." Felix cried.

"It's okay." Luke said, his eyes following him as he paced.

"My dad, he's going to kill me." He continued, not even registering Luke's voice.

"Just calm down." Luke said with a soft tone.

"What are we going to do?" Felix said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Stop. Just stop." Felix covered his ears, he put his head down and tightly clenched his eyes shut.

Luke grabbed Felix's upper arms, stopping him from pacing.

"Look at me! Just stop for a second. They won't say anything. Vanessa doesn't want anyone to know that she's sleeping with Nate." Luke said, staring into Felix's eyes.

"Yeah but Nate might." He said, finally listening to Luke. His eyes were so comforting.

"He's your friend he wouldn't out you like that." Luke said, shaking his head.

"I don't know he might, like even if he told one person. It would spread, what if my dad found out." Felix's mind was rambling.

"Perfect! Now you don't have to tell him." Luke interrupted. He hated to see Felix like this, he needed him to stop worrying, he was sure nothing would happen. He chuckled a little after his statement.

"Stop laughing. This isn't a joke." Felix was confused as to why he was so unfazed. "My dad made me go to church for like two weeks when I said oh my god, once! What happens when he finds out I have a boyfriend." Felix's eyes widened at the word. It just popped out.

"I'm your boyfriend?" Luke questioned.

"Ugh I... I didn't mean to." He stuttered. He didn't mean to but he was glad he did.

"Yeah I know it just happened, like it was natural." Luke said with a smile.

"Sorry." Felix looked down.