Quotes

"I hope you two die a horrible death to a badger or a fox. Maybe you'll even be tortured to death." 

-Brambletail (What's Wrong with Me?)

"Because we're she-cats, and 'she-cats aren't good for anything except serving toms and having kits unless they're beautiful'." 

-Fleapaw (She-cat Apprentices)

"Honored to have kits when I didn't even want any? Honored to have kits with a tom like that?" 

-Slimepaw (Light in the Dark)

"Neither of you can live, you have betrayed your clan, your leader, and me." 

-Brambletail (Traitors in Our Midst)

"I'm excited that my sons will now be able to venture out into the wild world, hunt, and protect our clan. But I'm not excited that my daughter will have to endure the same nasty treatment as the other she-cats. And I'm not looking forward to receiving my full she-cat name, either." 

-Slimefoot (The Consequences of Betrayal)

"The Tribe of the Sky is no more." 

-Thunder that Booms in Storm (Exilement and Escape)

"I acted out of love. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't truly loved Cloudfeather. I thought... maybe... maybe he would love me back if I did what he said." 

-Mouseclaw (The Ways of Clan)

"At stake for me, you mean. Because you've threatened me, remember?" 

-Muckpelt (Starclan's Plea)

"Well, she killed someone. I hate her for that. How do I know she won't kill me in my sleep? She's unpredictable, and a show-off, and why did she get her warrior name anyway? She needs training too! She just struts around camp all day or just on patrols to show she isn't an apprentice! She torments me! So does Waterpaw, Thunderpaw, Peridotpaw, and Waterpaw!"  

-Pebblepaw (Stuck in Your Dreams)

"But it is said that Woodwing is still out there, looking for an opportunity to weaken Starclan and take over, destroying Silverpelt and our faith." 

-Pebblefur (Slimefoot's Agony)

"More important?! She's your kit, for Starclan's sake! And you just let her bleed to death?! All alone?!" 

-Smallpaw (Loss)

"You are the slimiest, the foulest, the worst cat in the world! No wonder Starclan never talks to us! They'd never want to an evil cat like you!"

 -Slimefoot (No Escape)

"Stay safe, okay? You're too young to fight. And... if anything happens to you, I don't know what I'll do." 

-Smallpaw (Helplessness)

"You're right. I am a traitor. A traitor to Starclan." 

-Muckpelt (Giving in)

"Cats of Oakclan! This she-cat, Slimefoot, has taken one of the lives of our leader! What is the punishment for murderers?" 

-Lightningblaze (Deep, Deep, Hatred)

"Slimefoot is not a laughingstock. She is not the center of a game. She is not a blood-bag. She is flesh and blood!" 

-Smallpaw (Lost)

"You should know this, Owlglide.

Hell hath no fury like a mother protecting her kits."

 -Muckpelt (Peaceful Sleep)

"I don't know. I guess my mind was locked that they were my kits, not the tom's. They're coming out of me, after all. It's not the kit's fault, and since the father won't really love them, they need someone who actually genuinely cares for them." 

-Slimefoot (The Needed Courage)

They will strengthen the weak, tear down the strong, humble the prideful, provide for the ones with nothing, and most importantly:

They will be clever, cunning, and strong.

Strong enough to save us all.

-Muckpelt (Unknown Powers)