Prologue

As the tiny kit slowly opened her eyes, she blinked a few times to adjust to the dim light around her. She snuggled up closer to her mother's warm body, feeling safe and protected. She was not alone, though, as she sensed other small bodies shifting around her. But she didn't mind, for all she wanted was to feel the love and care of her mother.

Shortface purred softly as she snuggled her precious kits closer to her. She took a deep breath and started counting them one by one. One tom, one she-cat... Two she-cats and a tom. She sighed deeply and looked up, whispering to Starclan for guidance. She knew that having more she-cats than toms would cause her to be punished, but she couldn't help feeling grateful for the beautiful litter she had.

Despite the challenges her she-cats would face in their clan, Shortface had no regrets. She knew that she had given birth to precious lives and that she would love and protect them with all her heart.

Sorry for the short chapter guys, it was just a bit of an intro! I'll try to update regularly for you guys ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Also, you can write side stories (about whatever, I don't mind), make videos about it, etc etc. Just if you do please notify! I want to watch/read them :)

 Just if you do please notify! I want to watch/read them :)

Credits to: Gorgeous Cats on Pinterest

Shortface! I luv her so much :D