21. I belong to you

Inaya's POV

It's been two whole weeks since we started dating. And these two weeks were soo blissful.

Rayan and i got to know more about each other. Our bond also became stronger.

And the girls wouldn't stop teasing me. They still remind me of the day when i did that little stunt. And i always get red due to embarrassment. Just like right now, they were again teasing me.

"Oh and the way you said 'he's mine', i almost squealed," riya said, to which others giggled.

"My girl was just claiming her rights." alizeh smirked and they continued teasing me. I was red like a tomato by now due to embarrassment.

"How long will you guys teasing me?" i asked as i glared at them.

"Oh, we'll never, sweetheart," eman winked, and i shook my head at them.

"Stop teasing, my sweetheart!" Suddenly, rayan's voice interrupted their little torturing me session. But this made them giggle and tease more.

"My sweetheart, hmmm," they cheered and my cheeks were red again not due to embarrassment this time but because of blushing.

Rayan looked so unbothered as he sat on the chair beside me while i was here looking like a tomato.

"Just ignore them" he said smiling.

"Good morning, guys!" adnan exclaimed when he also joined us.

Two people were very unhappy by his presence. And we all know who these two people are.

"It was good before you came" eman muttered while glaring at him. "Come on buttercup, admit it that you missed me" he smirked at her and she only got annoyed by him.

"You wish" she rolled her eyes. Adnan started to lean more towards her and tease her more when rayan's voice interrupted "leave my sister alone!" He gave him his death glare and adnan gulped as he straightened in his seat. Poor boy, he'll have to deal with two devils.

I held rayan's hand from under the table and his eyes softened when he looked at me, i gave him a smile which he returned by his own.

_____________♡

"Wow!" i clapped as rayan practiced for his game. He has an important basketball match coming up so instead of going to the library, we were here in basketball court so he could practice. Although, he doesn't even need to. His movements are so steady and fast, he plays like a professional. He's just good at everything.

I was sitting on the stairs admiring and cheering him as he played.

"Do you wanna try?" rayan asked when he came towards me and forwarded the ball.

"But i don't know how to" he smiled and said "it's ok i'll teach you" so i agreed and got up.

I took the ball and dribbled it 2-3 times before throwing it in the net. It went sideways instead of going in. I tried two more times and again missed.

"Why is this soo hard" i complained while looking at him and he chuckled.

I was about to throw again but then he stood behind me and grabbed my hands with his. He leaned in as he fixed the position of my arms so the ball could be at right angle. He also explained but i was zoned out as the only thing i could focus on was him. He was so close that i could only feel him, his scent, his touch everything.

"Focus sweetheart" he whispered in my ear causing a shiver to run through my body. Butterflies jumping like crazy in my stomach as an effect of his husky voice. I turned my head sideways only to see him smirking. I gulped as i realised how close our faces were. My gaze went towards his lips. What if i just lean in more-

Shut up Inaya! Get your mind out of the gutter!! I shook my head and scolded myself. I then focused back on the ball. He left my hands and gestured me to throw. I did and it went in. It actually went in!

I turned towards him in excitement and launched myself on him, he chuckled and caught me. "Yaay it went in!" even if it was a little thing i felt like i've accomplished something huge.

"Good job" he complimented when we retreated back from the hug.

After that he kept practicing for a little more while i got lost in reading my book.

_____________♡

"Umm i don't think it's a good idea" i said bitting my lips as i looked at the jersey infront of me.

"Oh come on, i didn't go through all that trouble for nothing" eman rolled her eyes.

Today is the day of rayan's match. And we hadn't seen each other since morning as he was busy. The girls suggested that i should surprise him by wearing his jersey to the match. And to be honest i felt like i also should do something for him as always there for me. So eman sneakily took one of his jersey's from his room for me to wear. But my introvert self doubted my decision.

"Yeah inaya and imagine how happy he would be when he sees you" riya put a hand on my shoulder.

"Ok ok" i took the jersey and pulled it over myself. It was huge on me but it smelled just like him which made me feel good.

After that we left for the ground where game is supposed to take place. My nerves went high when i saw that soo many people were present. I gripped the sides of jersey with my both hands tightly as we settled on seats. I could feel some eyes on me, specially from the girls and even some whispers. I was there sitting shaking my legs and bitting my lips continuously.

"Hey it's all fine" alizeh nudged my elbow and gave me an assuring smile as she noticed my nervousness.

The game was about to start as the players started coming. My heart calmed down a little when i spotted him. He looked at the crowd as if searching for someone and stopped when his eyes fell on me. He smiled, and when his gaze went on the jersey i could sense a hint of possessiveness in his eyes. I showed him thumbs up when whistled blowed indicating the game has started and he smiled while nodding. Then he focused on the match.

The game was quite tough as both the teams played really well. People kept cheering and shouting. The score was 19:20. Our team was losing by one point and only few minutes were left before the game ends.

There was a time out and both the teams discussed their strategies. Once the game started again, ishaan skillfully took the ball from the other team's player and passed it on to bhai. He dribbled towards rayan and passed him the ball. Now the rest of the game was upto him. If the ball goes through the net they'll win. Everyone went quiet as all of us focused on the game. With breaths held and hopeful hearts, we waited as he dribbled the ball few times then threw it. It went through the net. Yesss!!! They won!!!!!!

Everyone cheered loudly including us. The players also did a team hug and congratulated each other.

When rayan and our eyes met, i was so happy and excited for him that i got up from the seat and ran towards him. He caught me in his arms and spinned around a little. "Congratulations you did it!!" i exclaimed happily and he laughed.

The cheers got louder, and i noticed that everyone's attention was now on us. My cheeks flushed as i hid my face in his chest.

I heard him chuckle as he said, "Now the whole college knows that i belong to you."

'I belong to you.'  his words made my heart flutter as i felt butterflies and my cheeks reddened more.

_______________♡