23. Shopping

Inaya's POV

I woke up with a huge smile. My mind still full of our date from yesterday. And whenever i think about it my cheeks gets covered with pink hues.

Last night, when i ran after kissing him i felt like that my heart will come out any moment now. I'm not used to this. This all is very new to me. But still rayan makes it so easy for me. He is always there to comfort me. He is the epitome of perfection. And that's why i keep falling for him.

Yes, i am falling harder and deeply for him. He makes me feel things that i never felt before. He is a man every girl could wish for. And how lucky i feel that he's mine!

I know i probably don't even deserve him. He is just too good for me. He's that sunshiny and bubbly guy who is handsome as hell, while i'm just a simple shy and insecure girl. But i'll try to make him as happy as he makes me. I'll even try to change myself if he wants.

It was weekend which means we didn't have university today. I felt relieved as well as disappointed. Relieved because i finally get to have a break from all the studies. And disappointed because i won't be able to see him.

With a sigh i left my room and went into alizeh's to see what she was doing. I opened the door only to see that lazy girl laying on bed. She had her headphones on and was humming to the song.

"Alizeh!" i called her a few times but i bet my voice didn't even reached her because she always keeps her volume to the max even woth headphones on. I wonder how her ears don't hurt later.

I picked up a cushion from the sofa and hit her with it on her face.

"What the hell!?" she got up as she removed her headphones.

"I'm bored as hell.." i walked up to her and plopped on the bed with a huge sigh.

"Then go talk to your lover boy or something, why disturb me?" she scoffed.

"Shut up" i hit her with the same pillow again and laughed at her shocked reaction.

"Oh you're so dead today" she picked up the pillow and started hitting me constantly. And this turned into a huge pillow fight. We kept laughing as we hit each other.

"Ya mere Allah, look at you two girls fighting like monkeys" we came to a half when we heard khala's voice.

She sighed as she walked in the room and shook her head.

Alizeh and me looked at each other with nervous expressions.

"What are you guys five huh?" she folded her elbows and looked at us with her stern face.

"Come on mom we were just having some fun" alizeh walked up to her and kissed her cheek while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes khala just playing no harm at all" i did the same and kissed her other cheek.

She soon melted and forgot all her previous anger. Alizeh and me high fived secretly and giggled.

"Ok now stop with all this buttering" she rolled her eyes and left from the room.

"Kdrama?" alizeh looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"How can i say no?" we both smiled and settled on bed. After watching kdrama for three hours straight we decided to take some rest.

Just then my phone rang it was eman. I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

"Hey babes, we're going for shopping for ayan bhai's wedding, wanna join us? I'll tell riya too" she informed and since we had nothing to do we agreed.