Shocked with her mother's words, my mind was still unable to form anything to express my feelings. Mia's been talking about me to her mum and making me out to be someone I'm not. Of course, I treat all my girlfriends to the best of my ability and want to ensure their ultimate happiness. The problem was Mia never meant anything more than a friend with benefits to me. Horrible, yes I know, but like I said before she willingly agreed to it.

"Niall, my mum's visiting me for a few days, and I thought it'd be a great time for you two to meet," Mia's voice rang out as she stood in between her mother and I. I raised an eyebrow towards Mia, more confusion clouding my mind. If she knew she was bringing her mum along, why wouldn't she tell me?

"Great," I sarcastically replied, tightening the grip around the handle of my suitcase. Mia sent me a flare of her eyes, to which I responded with a roll of my eyes. Mia and I needed to talk about this entire mess we were both dragged in. Well, for now at least since I still have yet to find out whether I'm clean or not.

"So I decided we could all have dinner at my place tonight," Mia suggested.

"I can't." I brushed her off and gently bent down to pick up my carry-on. To be completely honest, I couldn't handle this whole act she was holding on to. In what world did Mia and I get together on a romantic and intimate level? A fucking psychotic one, that's what. I already had too much on my mind to worry or stress on petty and pathetic shit like this. Lots of taxis parked along the curb of the street right outside the airport. I'm more than positive one of them can take me home.

"Why not?" Mia shot back as she folded her arms across her chest and continuing to send me deathly glares. Again, I didn't understand why Mia put on this angered and disappointed mood with me. If anything, I should be the one sending death glares at her.

I took a deep breath, trying my best to remain calm and collected. Causing a scene not only in front of Mia's mum, but the entirety of Heathrow Airport definitely wasn't on the agenda today. "Mia, I'm tired. I jus' wanna go home an' sleep," I yawned, and it wasn't fake or anything. I truly was tired and in desperate need of a nap.

"You can always take a nap while we prepare dinner," her mum suggested. My instincts immediately wanted to blurt a loud no in her face, but that wouldn't be the proper thing to do or say.

"I really don't want t' impose, plus I have a lot t' do back at the flat bein' my first night back an' all," I rambled, hoping my white lies would convince both Mia and her mum to leave me alone. My lie seemed sufficient enough to convince her mom, but to my dismay Mia still held the same look of anger she previously had on. Unfolding her arms, Mia's cold fingers wrapped around my wrist, and she began dragging me to the corner of her the airport. Apparently her mum didn't mind this one bit, since she pulled her phone out of her purse and immediately glued her eyes to it.

"What the hell Niall?" Mia practically screeched as she lightly pushed me back against the wall. A few twinges of pain shot through my chest at the hard impact. Right before my flight landed, I remembered to take another dose of my medicine in hopes the pain subsides soon. Distracted by the pain shooting at my torso, I sucked in another deep breath before fully facing Mia again.

"Me? What the fuck ar' ya goin' on 'bout sayin' I'm yer boyfriend an' shit?" I angrily asked.

"I mean technically speaking you are my boyfriend," she lowly said.

"Mia quit with the bullshit. We never were anythin' more than friends," I said. Mia's eyes immediately darkened into a deep brown. At this moment, I internally cursed myself a thousand times for getting involved with someone as complicated as Mia.

"Yeah, a friend you loved to stick your dick inside of," she spat. My jaw nearly fell off my face upon hearing her words. I knew Mia was still angry over the fact that I didn't want a relationship with her. Unfortunately, that was the fact of the matter. "And now I have a fucking STD because of you!" She cried out. Her eyes still held their dark appearance, but now glossy and wide, her tears slowly fell down her face.