8. End

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Akshara reached her room as Shivani told her that she had kept some gift for her in her room. Akshara swiftly closed the door, not locking it. She moved a little ahead towards her study table to find a white box kept on it.

Her eyes widened when she realised that it was a piece of jewellery that shined through the transparent case. She kept a hand on her racing heart, which seemed to be coming out of her chest anytime. Why would someone spend so much money on her?- She questioned herself.

She grabbed the box with much more carefulness, not wanting to damage the expensive piece of art kept inside it. "The fuck!" She spoke as her jaw touched the ground, with the amount of shocks she was receiving in just the mere span of 24 hours.

"No cursing Shona!" Akshara frowned turning around to the familiar voice, to find Reyansh entering the room, and closing the door behind him. When did he enter the room?- She thought having absolutely no idea about Reyansh's entry.

"Dada sunege na toh tujhe bahut pitenge!" Reyansh said with a smirk playing on his lips. "Woh mujhe kabhi nhi pitenge, don't worry" Akshara retorted turning back to examine her gift.

Reyansh chuckled a little, raising her chin to face him, "Accha bacchu! Ek dinn me apne Dada pe itna Vishwas?." He held her shoulders lightly, looking directly into her eyes, gaining her attention.

"He is so sweet", Akshara rolled her eyes at him, "Aap hi log unhe faltu me badnaam krte ho." Reyansh narrowed his eyes at her, giving a scoff. Obviously, his Dada was sweet, but only for his Akshu.

Akshara showed him her tongue and turned back to admire the piece of art that was adorning her hands."Dada acche lagte h tujhe?" Reyansh asked in a questioning tone, giving her a side-eye. Akshara glanced at him for a second, as if contemplating what she was about to answer but then eventually nodded her head.

Reyansh kneeled in front of her, took hold of her shoulders and shifted her to himself, as her eyes landed on his deep brown ones. He slid his index finger under her chin, examining her face as he asked raising an eyebrow, "Toh mai kaisa lgta hoon?"

Akshara was firstly dumbfounded but composed herself. She felt the intense gaze that her 'bhaiya' had on her, as if was daring for her to say something. "Aap bhi acche ho" Akshara said as she scrunched her nose a little. It had only been a day of their presence, how could she so easily judge them?- She thought to herself.

Though she said that her 'Dada' was a nice person yet it was only due to the lost comfort his embrace provided her. It felt familiar, more than it should. A small smile broke on Reyansh's face as he tried his best to hide it. No matter what, his Shona was still the cutest living being he had ever encountered.

He averted his gaze from his sister, as the smile and the tears continued forming on his face. He missed this! He missed this so much! The memories of the past clouded his emotional mind as he tried his best to blink away the tears before his sister could catch a view of it.

She didn't remember anything but he did. He so wished that she remembered him, but yet he knew that his wish much unrealistic to come true. The chances of it being fulfilled were so low that even the seed of hope would refuse to germinate itself on the grounds of memories.

A light tap on his shoulder brought Reyansh back to the harsh cores of reality. He took a deep breath before rotating his head to face his sister. Akshara quirked her eyebrow, still confused about the matter.

"Kuch nhi, chal yahan Beth tu abhi" Reyansh said, dismissing the topic, making his sister sit on her study chair. Akshara looked at him puzzled by his sudden actions. "Kya krrr rhe ho a-" Before she could complete her sentence, Reyansh kept a finger on his lips, gesturing her to stay quiet.